Book 3 - Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"What happened Eva...." she comforted me. "I was showing him pictures of my son on his first birthday and he pointed out how I wasn't in none of them. I know he was being judgmental. I heard it in his voice...." I cried to her letting my tears run down her shoulder.

She rubbed my back and hugged me back and forth. "It's nobody's business Eva... you was in that coma fighting for 11 damn months and you missed it. It was not your fault, don't go blaming yourself and don't let his goofy ass get to you either! You here so you can do what you gotta do!"

I picked my head up and nodded "you're right!" She smiled quickly grabbing a napkin and plotting my face.

Dezmond

I heard a knock on my door "come in" I said as I continued to lay my head against the desk. "What happened with the new girl" my right hand man Calvin asked. He worked security around the club to make sure shit didn't escalate.

I sighed and leaned up "I judged her without knowing... she was showing pictures of her son during his first birthday and I mentioned her not being in any of them but come to find out she was in a coma for 11 months."

Calvin shook his head at me disappointed. "Every mother you meet isn't Angela" he stated speaking of my son Ethan mother. She abandoned him when he was 2 months. I didn't say anything. "You need to apologize!"

Herb

"Aye boy, yo ass cried for that damn happy meal you better eat it" I yelled at Yosohn who was running around chasing Nala damn dog. Nala busted out laughing handing me Milani.

"Stop running with that chicken nugget before you choke" Nala laughed as she ran to pick up Yosohn who was laughing. She sat him in front of his food and quickly went to put her dog Teddy in the cage.

"So, I'm going out tonight and you're babysitting" Nala smiled. I frowned my face "out where?" Her smile quickly disappeared. "stop questioning me like I'm your girl Herb, I'm grown. I'm going out with David and you're watching Milani!"

I scoffed "you still seeing that clown?" she gave me that boy cut it out look. "Last time I checked, he was no where near a clown and he's actually very respect—" I cut her off mid sentence. "I ain't tryna hear all that shit man" I said standing up going so I could put sleeping Milani in her crib.

"Jealous ass" she tried to mumble low but I heard. "I ain't jealous of shit because if I fucking wanted you I could fucking have you" I told her. She laughed "you do want me but you can't have me and stop cursing around these kids!"

I mugged her proceeding back to what I was doing. I gently laid Milani down and kissed her on her forehead pulling her blanket over her. I loved my daughter so much. She's really my princess and Yosohn is my prince.

As I walked out the room leaving the door cracked I overheard Nala in her room on the phone. I stood beside the door ease dropping "yesss, he's watching Milani we can go out tonight...." I rolled my eyes continuing to ear hustle "I can't wait to feel you inside me, I'm already tingly" she moaned lowly.

I looked inside the crack of her door and spotted her through the mirror laying down rubbing herself. My dick instantly got hard. I quickly went to the living room to get Yosohn. He was laying on the couch sleep so I picked him up putting him in the play-pin.