Book 2 - Chapter 5

(Kyle Above)

"Hope to never see you again" one of the correction officers Kyle use to fuck said to him. Yolanda was a cool ass officer, honestly he'd fuck with her if she'd give him the time of day.

"Make sure you easy to find" he told her while walking out of the facility. Tears came down his face as he noticed Herb lawyer standing in front of a car.

Kyle walked up and dapped the lawyer up as they both got in. "Here, Herb wanted to set you up and make sure y'all was good" he eyed Kyle handing him an envelope.

Kyle nodded and accepted the envelope. "Shit, nigga paid my bail! We always going to be good" Kyle shrugged opening the envelope to a large stack of cash and two set of keys and phone.

Kyle looked confused at the keys as he dangled them in the air. "He got you a crib and a car for now, oh he said to call him soon as you settle in before you make any moves! He want y'all to have a well thought out plan. Shit can't go messy" he continued telling Kyle.

———

"You love me Eva" Herb asked as he kissed her booty cheeks. She started laughing. "Uh uh, we is not having sex again! You got me tired" she whined. Herb laughed and slapped her ass.

"Now you know I fucking hate that ass slapping shit" she rolled her eyes. Herb lit his blunt and checked his phone that was ringing.

Walking out the room he answered the phone "you settled?" Eva walked behind him curious to why all of a sudden he's walking out while on the phone.

"Aight bet! I'm about to come see you now. Stay there, I'll be there in like 20" Herb said hanging up. He got off the phone turned around to see naked Eva with her arms crossed.

"What" he asked trying to act like he was confused but he knew what the issue was. "Who was that" she asked putting on a dress. Yosohn was spending a couple days with Eva mother.

He took another pull from his blunt and reached for his hoodie ignoring Eva but she snatched it from him. "DO NOT FUCKING IGNORE ME" she yelled.

Herb rubbed his face "it wasn't no bitch" he simply told her as he took his hoodie to get dressed. She didn't believe him. Shaking her head she just stared.

"If you cheating on me again... you gotta go" she said walking away. Herb shrugged her off, after today she'll know the truth.

———

"I appreciate you getting me to my feet man! I owe you" Kyle said in honesty. Herb waved Kyle off "let's just take this nigga out and be partners out here! I ain't tripping bout this, that's ya way of helping me aight? Let's just stick to the plan" Herb said while taking a drag from his perfectly rolled blunt.

"Bet, so we gonna roll up in the club and I'ma just act like nothing ever happened and my bail got paid" Kyle questioned to make sure that was the plan.

Herb nodded his head in agreement as they got out of the car walking into the club.

Herb sat at the bar where he had a perfect view of the VIP section Jay and his friends was in. Kyle made his way up but the guard stopped him.

"Aye Jay, check ya security man a nigga back in town" he joked making everyone laugh. Jay looked like he saw a ghost as he motioned for security to let him in.