"To handle something." He said grabbing his pistol and placing it into his waistline.

"Don't leave me here by myself." I whined.

"Aw what happened to the big bad Jazmine." He smiled nipping my chin with his thumb and forefinger.

"Shut up. But no for real let me go with you." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"No." He simply said while looking for something.

"Pleaseeeeeeee," I dragged out.

"Shut up and go put a jacket on. Then come help me find my phone." I smiled and went into his closet to find a jacket of his to put on. When I came out his large closet. Kameryn was on one side of his bed crouched down looking for his phone. I saw Taelyn standing in the door with a gun in his hand.

"What the fuck?!" I said caught off guard. Kameryn jumped up to see what I was talking about.

When he saw Taelyn standing in the doorway it looked as if he instantly got pissed. I knew this was not about to end well... for Taelyn. Taelyn looked like he was in his feelings.

"Jazmine...I love you." He started as Kameryn pulled his gun out and pointed at him. "J-just let me explain why I did what I did."

"No." I simply said. I could care less about the gun he has in his hands. I don't wanna talk to someone who kidnapped me.

"I didn't want to kill him. I didn't want to kidnap you. I didn't want your uncle to die." He said. I looked at him funny after he said the first sentence. He was shaking with the gun in his hands, he looked like he was about to cry any minute.

After I realized that he had something to do with my uncles death I walked closer to him and took the gun out his hand. He knew more than I thought about everything thats going on in my family.

"Kam put your gun down." I said as I pulled Taelyn to sit on the ottoman that's in front of Kameryn's bed.

"Hell nah. Tell me why I shouldn't shoot this nigga right here, right now." Kam said causing me to shoot him a serious look.

"Now... you didn't mean to kill who?" I asked making sure he's not talking about who I think he's talking about.

"Elijah..." he said. I closed my eyes not wanting to cry. It bothers me that this is the only person that I cry about. "I'm sorry Jazmine."

"Who the fuck is Elijah? and why the fuck she look like she bout to cry?" Kam asked standing next to me.

"It's nobody." I said, I could feel Kameryn burning a hole in my face as I wiped the corners of my eyes. "Stop looking at me."

"You crying Jazmine. When do you ever cry?" He asked me.

"It's not a big deal Kameryn." I said. "Taelyn, you need to leave."

"I didn't get to explain." He said.

"She said leave nigga." Kam said aggressively. Taelyn sighed and got up to leave. That nigga has big issues. I don't know why or how he got in here. I don't care. All I know is he had something to do with Elijah's death and that's all I can think about right now.

I took Kameryn's jacket off and climbed into bed. It was silent after he told Taelyn to leave. I heard him shuffling around before placing the gun I took from Elijah onto the nightstand next to me.

"You good mama?" He asked and I nodded my head. "You don't wanna go no more?"

"No, I'll be fine." I answered. I flipped over to lay on my stomach and turned my head to look out his window.