10.

September 16th, 2016

Omniscient

Jazmine was sitting at the table with her uncles and potential new lover. While everyone was having a comfortable conversation with each other she couldn't help but look at Jah who was mad dogging Taelyn who was minding his business. Jazmine rolled her eyes and felt like Jah was being to overproetctive for no reason.

"Jah why you gotta be so damn rude?" Jazmine asked while she caught him in the act of mad dogging Taelyn.

"Its cool, ma." Taelyn said putting his hand on hers.

"Ma? Nigga its Jazmine to you and keep yo hands to yo self." Jah said mugging Taelyn. Jazmine scoffed and rolled her eyes getting up from the table and going upstairs.

"Damn, Jah you always making her feel some type of way when she bring a new nigga around. You did the same thing when she came here with Elijah." Dom said glaring at him.

"I don't care she too damn young anyway. She need to take a break I mean Elijah just died." Jah said continuing to eat his steak.

"Really? You gone bring up Elijah?" Khloe chimed in. She got up from the tabe and went to go comfort her friend.

"Now it's a problem. You done made my girl leave." Pooch said. When he realized what he had just said it was too late making Zaiden raise his eyebrows at him. "Shut up."

Dom and Zaiden laughed. Taelyn was done eating and was about to go upstairs until Dom caught him.

"Aye yall... leave. I wanna talk to Taelyn." Dom said.

"Nigga why we gotta leave? Why you can't? I want my damn beef." Zaiden said frowning.

"Just leave. Take the plate with you." Dom said. All of his brothers got up with their plates and went downstairs into the basement to watch TV and eat including Jah. Dom faced Taelyn while he was sitting at the table. "So, I'm sure you can see that we are very protective of our niece. Right?"

"Yeah, I understand." Taelyn said giving him an assuring look.

"I hope you do. We are all she has." Dom explained. "You heard about Elijah?"

"Only from what you guys were saying. She didnt say anyting about him." Taelyn said looking intrested in what Dom was about to tell him.

"Well, don't bring it up around her. She doesn't like to talk about it and she didn't even come to his funeral. Elijah was like a lover slash best friend of hers. They were super close but he died. He was apart of my gang and he got shot by one of my rivals in a drive by when he was visiting his grandma downtown. Now that Elijah is dead we are really all she has besides you. I don't know how well y'all know each other but she brought you here to meet us which is bold of her. So she must like you. When Jah is being an asshole ignore him. Keep my niece happy."

"I just want her to be with me forever." Taelyn simply said. "I'm not with the bullshit and I'm not gone rush her into anything until she's ready. I didn't know that someone close to her passed away."

"That's fine just don't bring it up. Her father also passed away some months ago so it's pretty rough for her right now. When she's ready she'll tell you everything but right now just cool it with her. But I also had one more question for you."

"Shoot."

"Are you in any gangs?" Dom asked plain and simple.

"No, but I hang out with some since my dad runs a trap in NY." He explained.

"Which one?" Dom asked.

"TK."

"Oh yo daddy is Mel King?" Dom said remebering that he met up with him one time in the past to make a truce and run their game in peace.