The other side of the story

Start from the beginning

A moment ago I was about to let him do that but luckily I escaped. The most unfortunate thing is that my inner omega is craving just that. To let our alpha complete our mating bond.

The most terrifying thing was hearing his thoughts. One time he was thinking about ways to take me in front of everyone. And I mean everyone. In public. He almost did that in the van yesterday. I hate being an omega. I hate myself for being the subject of his possessiveness.

And that day he was going to kill kai hyung. I clearly heard him thinking it. If it weren't for me intervening- I don't even want to think about what would have happened. One time he thought about killing jiminie too. I am so scared. What if he actually hurts jiminie. I wouldn't ever forgive myself for that. I don't know what to do.I feel completely and utterly helpless.

I just heard him thinking about how to pull out namjoon hyung's eyes out and feed them to jiminie. God what happened to my sweet kookie. There's definitely something wrong with him but I can't let him hurt my hyungs. If he wants me I'll gladly let him do anything he wants with me, if only he'd let them be.

I snapped out from my thoughts flinching as i felt someone grab my waist pulling me into their chest. I shuddered as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

It's him.

It's jungkook.

"Get the fuck out of my room!!! He's mine!! I'm gonna make him mine forever... didn't you hear me..get lost unless you want to watch how nicely I fill my omega.."

He snarled in his alpha voice making my knees go weak. I closed my eyes tightly clutching my sweater as he began peppering my neck with kisses in front of my hyungs. So humiliating.

"Listen jungkook, you have to calm down first okay? We're not taking away your omega. Let's talk about this..yeah?"

Namjoon hyung tried to calm him down using a convincing tone but he huffed hearing it and didn't stop kissing my neck focusing on his mark which was against all odds highly arousing.

"Didn't you hear what I said..fuck off bitches..stop blocking my door.."

he slowly began grinding his hard bulge on my butt, his strong arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I closed my eyes again in humiliation seeing my hyungs' uncomfortable expressions. "Or should I make you go..mmmm..let's think about it...OK. I'll start with the midget first..should I pull your eyes out for looking at my omega or cut your fingers one by one for touching him??"

Jimin and I paled at that. I heard namjoon hyung whispering under his breath for suga hyung to help hobi hyung find that injection thingy faster. I quickly turned around and cupped his face wanting to distract him from his murderous thoughts. It'll make it a lot easier for hyungs and most importantly for jiminie, my sweet jiminie pabo.

"Jung-Jungkookie..don't be so mean-mean to your hyungs...you are scaring us...let's- let's sit over there and ta- aarhhh"

But he roughly shut me up as he tugged my hair hard making me tilit my head backwards in an uncomfortable angle as his other hand squeezed my waist. I screamed in pain, tears streaming nonstop down my face by now. He pressed a finger to my lips not releasing his hold on my hair.

"Sshhhh baby...Sshhhh.. you wanna distract me? Right?" He whispered in a husky voice, chuckling amusedly afterwards.

He knows!!

"To protect that fucker!!!" He screamed furiously, his laughing face switching instantly into a murderous one. I froze

"Remember this omega!! I know every single thing that goes on in that pretty little head of yours and you fucking dare to think about that mutt...the only one you must think about is me. Only me. Your alpha..you belong to me, every single part of you..your eyes, your lips, your smile, your tears, your mind, your body...why don't you get that baby..you're mine..don't make me a bad person.."