Ellen's Show

Depuis le début

*Next Morning*

I woke up stretched and came back in realization of everything WE'RE GOING ON ELLEN TODAY! I love her she's like my role model I'm telling you. I rushed out and ran to the kitchen with a craving of orange juice "Hey isn't that my shirt?" I heard Zayn come out from the mini dining room "SHIT your awake what time is it?" I asked frantically as I looked for a clock "Calm down I woke up early it's like 9 in the morning" he said as he walked over to one of the cabinets and got two glasses then went to the fridge, got out the orange juice and poured. "Thanks" I said as he handed me the drink "You know what's gonna happen on Ellen?" he asked as he finished his drink and put it in the sink "Nope" I finished mine and put it in the sick. "Justin is going on,then you come out then I come out and then they boys come out then Isabel" he said as I nodded, "Okay well ima go get ready" I said as I walked to my room. I took a shower then wrapped a tight towel around me and my hair and blow dried my hair. I put it in curlers then did my makeup "Erika what do you think I should wear to-Whoa I'M SORRY!" I heard Niall say as he walked in looking at the ground then looked up at me and ran away screaming sorry,I laughed and decided to put my robe on. "Niall?" I called him walking over to his room "Erik Im sorry I didn't mean it I tought you were uhm decent" he stammered as I just laughed "Niall it's okay,here let me help you out" I said as I walked into his room and looked in his luggage. I took out a red polo with black jeans and looked for the right shoes, I walked over to Zayn's luggage and took out some red and black Jordans and handed them to Niall "Change" I said as I pointed to the bathroom. He walked over and I waited 5 minutes and he came out "Hmm somethings missing" I said as I eyed his outfit then it came to me I walked over to Liam's luggage and pulled out a black tie. "I tied it loosely around his neck "Voila!" I said as I raised my hands in success "Thanks Erika" he said as he leaned in for a hug but then noticed I was in my robe "Niall it's okay I have on my bra and panties on" I said as I hugged him,I pulled back and saw him blushing. "Aww is wittle Nialler not used to hugs" I mocked him as I pinched his cheek, he just blushed even harder as I laughed and pulled him out. I ran over to my room NINJA STYLE! and picked up my eye shadows to choose which looked best,again. "WHOA NIALL YOU LOOK GOOD!" I heard Harry say from the living room "Thanks,Erika put it together" I could almost hear his cheeky smile "WHOA ERIKA IS PUTTING OUTFITS TOGETHER!" I heard them all yell. "I wouldn't go-'"ERIKA- Oh my god sorry! sorry!" Liam,Harry, and Louis said as they stood at the doorstep covering their eyes they think I'm stupid or something because I'm 100% sure they peeked.

"Boys it's fine im in a robe" I said as I set down the eyeshadow "What did you need?" I asked as I stood up in my silk pink with light pink kimono robe from Victoria secret you could see I was in bra and panties but at least it covered up. "Well-uhm we uh saw that you picked Niall's outfit and uhm we were wondering if..you'd picked ours?" They all took turns saying as I laughed and nodded, I walked over to their rooms first Liam's. "Okay I got this" I said as I looked in his luggage I took out a turquoise button up long sleeve shirt, dark blue faded jeans,a black vest and another black tie. "Change" I said, he walked over to the bathroom and came back out "Hmmm" I said as I walked around him "Roll up the cuffs to your elbow" I said as I walked over to his luggage "Really NO JORDANS! HOW DO YOU SURVIVE!" I threw my hands in the air and just took out some socks "Here we'll get you some on our way" I said "But I don't want any,I won't pay for them if I don't want them" he whined "That's why I have a credit card" I smirked. I walked over to Zayn and looked through his luggage took out white v-neck,black jeans and some black Jordans "Change" he started stripping off his clothes and changing, I know Zayn was my brother but he is pretty hot I mean he looks like one of those hot guys from tumblr you always see. I walked around him and inspected his outfit there was something missing I got it!, I looked through his luggage but no theses boys just don't have what I need. "Take out the dog tags and we're going to buy you a leather jacket on our way over there" I sighed and walked over to Harry and Louis room, "BOYS QUIT PLAYING OR I WON'T HELP YOU I NEED TO HURRY I GOTTA CHANGE TOO!" I yelled as I saw them playing with two brooms as if they were swords. They immediately stopped and looked up at me "thank you" I sighed as I walked over to Harry's suitcase and pulled out a red v-neck,faded jeans,and a navy blue blazer with a white outline "Change". He changed in the bathroom and came out "Please tell me you have Jordans" I sighed as he stayed silent "Just put on these socks,and roll up the cuffs of your blazer and put the button in the loop at your elbow" I sighed and walked over to Louis luggage.