ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ

[Reader]

I'm so tired. I need my bed. I exited the room filled with so many people and slowly walked down to my room 'I'll be there soon my love.'

I was in front of my room door. I pushed it open to see a neatly dressed bed. Those big fluffy pillows waiting for me to drool on them. I was about to jump in until I saw a boy reading a book in the corner of my eye. It was Solomon.

He looked up and said, "Hello (name)-" I interrupted him with a loud and calm yell, "Get out. I'm trying to sleep."

He chuckled and walked towards my bed and sat down continuing to read his book.

"Did you not hear me, I need to sleep, leave," I said as calmly.

"And you see I don't care. I wanna talk with you," he said.

"But I'm tired. I need my beauty sleep." I begged.

"Well, even if you look horrible in the morning, you'll still be (name), just wrinkly, and bags under your eyes," he said gazing at his book.

"Fine, hurry up and say what you wanna say," I said yawning.

"Oh, I have nothing to say. I just wanted to annoy you," he said looking into my eyes.

"Then leave!" I said loosing my calm structure.

"No," he replied adding, "I like your room, it's spacious and has a lot of books, many sketches as well, mostly with you playing with all the other species. Adorable."

I blushed red and said, "I won't be adorable in the morning unless you leave and let me sleep. Now I'm wide awake."

"How about I read to you, you did say my books were boring. It might knock you right out," he suggested.

"You just don't want to leave."

"Again, I like your room."

"Fine. Read to me," I said hopping into my bed and putting the covers over me, he did the same, relaxing right next to me.

[Solomon]

"First Chapt....." I turned to see she already dozed off. Are my books that boring. I don't mind as long as I helped her. I put my arm around her and brought her closer, cuddling in the bed.

"Sweet dreams (name)," I said kissing her forehead.

. . .

As I continued reading my book, (name) door slammed open. Luckily it didn't wake her up. It was Sheba.

"(Name) I need your help getting... Solomon what are you doing in (name) bed," she said getting all flustered.

"Reading," I answered.

"Reading... is (name) here I need her help," she asked.

"She right here," I said lifting the covers.

"O-Oh, she's asleep, next to you. I come to ask her for her help tomorrow. Bye!" she said running out. Wonder what that was about. I gazed at (name) and gracefully kissed her forehead again.