Chapter 14: Humiliation and a Sudden Order

Tellina charged straight into the crowd of players, wildly swinging her great axe. They tried to hit back but accidentally attacked each other in the process, some even killing each other when their damage and Tellina's attacks surpassed their HP.

Tellina kept on running through the rows of players, causing chaos while she laughed heartily.

After watching her for a few seconds, I charged at the players standing on our left. As I ran between two rich high-levels dropped from the ship—one a mage the other a hunter—I dodged the hunter's arrow, it burying itself into the side of the still-confused mage's head.

Shrieking in surprise, the mage staggered back, and the archer quickly readied another arrow and shot at me again, but it buried into the player that I'd ducked behind for cover.

"Damn it, come out of here you coward!" the hunter yelled, his voice screaming out from behind his lion mask.

As the player who got shot at by him spoke the words of inventory activation, I swung my greatsword around in a circle.

[Jakerin's HP: 0%]

[Mal Festo's HP: 82%]

[Daniel's HP: 92%]

[Farlonic's HP: 85%]

His body was sliced in two, while the other three players standing around me got their HP lowered.

As adrenaline started rushing through my veins, I rolled to the side to dodge the hunter's arrow, which hit the charging player's foot. As he fell forward with a grunt, I stabbed down Chaos Fall into his back.

[Mal Festo's HP: 11%]

I stabbed it down again, killing him off. Then, seeing something coming straight toward me at the corner of my eyes, I ducked, avoiding getting hit by a battle axe swung by a female warrior. Then, I quickly countered her by kicking her between her legs.

[Lemonlili's HP: 95%]

As she let out a small gasp of pain, I quickly jumped to the side, expecting an attack to come from behind. As expected, a sword stabbed at the place where I was standing a moment ago, piercing Lemonlili in the chest.

As she stumbled back, I swung Chaos Fall downwards right onto her head.

[Lemonlili's HP: 0%]

Before she could even disintegrate, I ran at her dead body. Without breaking my pace, I stepped onto it and then leaped forward and slammed into a player, sending him sprawling. Grabbing him by the back of his neck, I raised him up just in time to block a spear attack from my left.

While he screamed, I swung Chaos Fall in an arc at the players who charged at me from my right. Then, as they stumbled back when taking damage, I whirled around and thrust the player I was holding forward, blocking a fireball from a mage.

As he disintegrated in my hand, I'd already dodged out of the way of thunder strikes and arrows. Rolling on the ground, I felt swords and battle axes swinging down at the ground around me, missing me by a few inches.

Gritting my teeth, I swung Chaos Fall at the legs of the players around me, making them all tumble down onto the ground. I crawled underneath them, using them as shields for attacks that were aimed at me. Players tried to stand up but were killed by focused attacks of the others.

As they disintegrated, I rolled forward, passing between the legs of a female titan, who instantly got impaled by a greatsword. Attacking her back, she was dead, disintegrating to reveal an anithrin with cat ears holding a Greatsword. As he raised while speaking out the name of his skill, I lunged forward; thrusting Chaos Fall into his chest.