Chapter 18: Since You Been Gone

Caroline POV 

"You okay?" I asked Damon whilst everyone was dealing with the archangels since they were pretty hurt. He nodded his head whilst drinking his whiskey. I was worried about him (kind of) since ya'know being the double of an evil king of hell isnt exactly what I'd call a non stressful situation. 

"I bet he's going to say 'just peachy'" Said an unfamiliar voice from the doorway. Everyone turned to look at who it was and I saw someone with a cocky smirk and Jeremiah with an arm sling over his shoulder. 

"Heyo familio" Said Jeremiah in a cheery voice. He smiled but when he started to move forward but groaned so the other guy had to steady him and help him limp to the couch. 

"Jer?!! Are you okay? Are you hurt? How are you here? And who's this?" I Questioned the angel as I rushed over pushing the new guy out of the way. The angels and god all gasped in shock but I didn't care, I was more concern with my... well I don't know what Jeremiah was to me but I was more concerned with him at the minute. 

"Carebear im fine, yes I'm hurt but nothing time can't heal and this is Asmodeous who helped me out of hell" he said and I quickly turned wide eyed to look at the guy I'd pushed out of the way who was sitting in an arm chair eating pork rinds. 

"Pork rind?" He offered the bag shaking it and I shook my head. Everyone was still looking on in slight concern towards the king. "I'm not going to hurt you I couldn't do that to my gorgeous darling" he said before sending a wink in Jeremiah's direction.

"Yeah love you too hun-bun now what's the plan? Well I mean now that Asmodeous is on our side because he doesn't like the other kings" said Jeremiah like he wasn't just acting all buddy buddy with a king of hell when he's oh yeah an angel. 

"We were looking for Kai Parker" Said Katherine who I saw Jer send a wave to, it still disturbs me that they are friends. "But considering we have you I don't think we need him" 

"Wait you were going to kill me?!" Why did he seemed shocked I mean he was suppose to be a bad guy. "I mean fair enough everyone else but Jer seriously? I thought we were getting better?" He said in a sarcastic tone. 

"Anyone like this guy more than they thought they would? Just me?" Said Damon with a smirk and everyone rolled their eyes. "So yes we were planning to kill you and the other kings but what would happen to you when you die because well you can't go to hell or can you?" 

"Well if I died my soul would evaporate into nothing whilst my body would turn into a burnt unrecognisable husk of my former handsomeness" replied the king and his face suddenly lite up from the previously serious expression. "Who wants to meet Kai?" He said clapping his hands and even though everyone except Jeremy, Katherine and Klaus screamed 'NO!!' with a click of his fingers abody dropped from the ceiling anyway. 

"Oww" it complained as it righted itself. When it sat up he had his eyes closed rubbing his head and when he opened them he saw Elena. "Katherine changed your hair I see although I preferred it curly but thanks for getting me out I guess" 

"Okay I'm hurt that Elena I'm Katherine and I didn't get you out he did" Said Katherine in a hurt tone whilst pointing to Asmodeous. 

"Hi so your me but I'm better urmm play nice or I'll send you back to the prison world after a good torture session in hell" Said Asmodeous to the psychotic siphoner or whatever. "How wa that for being on team good, huh?" 

"You seem too proud of yourself" Said Raphael with nodding agreement from the rest of the angels and god except for Jer. "But to be fair it's a better attempt than Jezona so you could get an acting career" 

"Okay so since we're not killing As when do we kill Lucifer and Satan?" Asked Jer getting is back to the important task. 

"I still don't know why I'm here" spoke Kai but everyone ignored him. 

"We need to lure them out so let's get Damon, Kol, Jezona and the archangels in one place ready to attack. They'll take a huge legion of demons with them. The main targets will be Kol and Damon but we can come from heaven and help in the fight" said God and we all gathered in a circle so we were less scattered around the room. 

"Shouldn't Kai be there and Asmodeous with the demons so they don't suspect anything?" Questioned Alaric and Barachiel nodded his head. He flicked his wrist and a table appeared in the middle of the room. It held figures fighting like it was trying to predict what would happened. 

"This isn't the actually events it's just to see who will be there" Said Barachiel as everyone stared worriedly at the table. 

"I'll give Damon and Kai a boost of power for the battle, now let's get to blessing those archangel blades" said god and he motioned for Barachiel, Raphael and Selaphiel to follow him. 

"Don't get too hurt" I Said to Jer who just snorted in amusement. "Seriously I don't want you to die" I Said to him kind of angry. He didn't take his life seriously when I needed him around. 

"Your saying that to the wrong person" he said with amused eyes. "I'm bound to get hurt but I probably won't die" 

"Probably I want a promise on that one" I Said angry. 

"Wait what's that Barachiel lost his blade and I need to help him find it? Okay I'm on the way"

"Don't you run from me Jeremiah"