Chapter 16: Psycho Killer

Damon POV 

Oh joy. 

"So I bet all the demon ladies are lining up for Lucifer huh?" I Said because humour is my defence mechanism when I can't kill my way out of a situation. And yes me being Lucifers double is a situation I am I fort able with because that is just FREAKY. 

"Damon shut up" Said Giuseppe or god but honestly I prefer this version to my actual father, makes sense considering how much of an abusive asshole he was. "Now Bonnie we need a locator spell on Katherine Pierce" said Giuseppe and yeah whenever that she devil is involved it's bound to be bad. 

"Why does Katherine need to be involved?" Asked Caroline with distaste and the hate was clear on everyone else's faces except those who preferred a more neutral expression. 

"Because I believe she once knew Kai Parker" said a voice from the doorway and we turned to see a unknown man bleeding being held up by someone else. There was seven men stood there one of which was Gabriel. 

"And you are?" I asked him with a smirk on my face which just showed my annoyance. That was my second favourite rug he was dragging dirt and blood on. 

"My name is Micheal my human double is called Wes Maxfield I believe he was friends with Elena's father before he died, just incase you recognise me" he said more towards Elena at the end and she shook her head. Guess she didn't know him then. 

"Uriel did you do what I asked before the battle broke out?" Asked Giuseppe and a man stepped forward his face still not being seen due to him still making sure the other bleeding angel was okay before he looked up. 

"Oh god it's another Klaus" groaned Rebekah surprisingly and the man smirked but it didn't seem cruel like when Klaus did it, huh. 

"Yes yes I believe our face has a history of tracking down Katerina doesn't it?" He said with an English accent much like Klaus' with amusement clear in his tone. "Anyway I found her with a little help from Paschar and I asked Sariel if she would escort her here" Said Uriel politely to his father before he went back to his hurt siblings who immediately brushed him off since they had apparently fully healed. 

"Hey get your hands off of me you She devil" Shouted a familiar voice from the front of the house. "I'm warning you lady paws off I don't swing that way" she once again shouted before she way dragged into the room. 

"Ahh Katerina how lovely to make your acquaintance" Said Uriel as he went to stand next to Klaus by the fire place and his siblings were doing something angely. 

"Oh god no" she said with clear exasperation in her tone. "One was bad enough" she said before flopping down into a wooden chair by the door. 

"Well I'm guessing you won't mind my face then" Said a voice that was sort of a Australian Maybe New Zealand sortnof accent I wasn't sure but he sure as hell was  the look alike for Elijah. "I knew you had a good relationship with Elijah so I guess I'm pretty welcome, I'm Raguel by the way" Said the other angel and I was noticing a pattern with all these names. 

"Are you all archangels?" I asked and Raguel nodded his head. "Right well that's fun" I Said before pouring myself another quite large drink. And one disapproving look from Elena later it was gone. 

"This is Barachiel" Gabriel said and yeah I didn't know that guy but he seemed young than the others. "This is Raphael" older long hair and a beard seemed like he could beat the crap out of all of us and not sweat. "And this is Selaphiel" he finished and I looked over the bulky man shorter than Raphael but still like he could take on a lot of people. 

"Okay so now that that's out of the way why am I here?" Asked Katherine in a bitchy tone. A bitchy tone for a bitch. 

"Where's Kai Parker?" Asked Barachiel with his arms folded moving to stand over Katherine threateningly. She looked at him like he was crazy. "Let me guess I'm not threatening?" He asked and Katherine just nodded starting to smirk. "Right then" he said and turned away and moved to stand next to Selaphiel. "Should have just found me threatening" he said in a 'I tried to warn you' tone. 

"Ahhh!!" She-devil suddenly shrieked in pain and we all turned back to her to see a figure cloaked in Black stood behind her with a sword pointing through her abdomen. 

"Say hello to my little friend" Said Barachiel And he started chuckling to himself. "Always wanted to say that" he said and shook his head slightly before he became serious. "So this is a speacial power we archangels have that create a shadow figure to do our bidding and he will kill you if you don't tell us the truth about what happened to Kai Parker" Said Barachiel And Yeah he was definitely threatening now. 

"Okay okay just tell him to take it out" Shouted Katherine and the figure immediately retracted the sword which I recognised from one of those wall displays that were in the house, huh gotta remind him to put that back I guess. 

"Now why did Kai Parker disappear from the face of the earth?" Asked Raphael in a strong Canadian accent. 

"I do t know what happened to him but I know someone who might her names Josette Laughlin, she's his twin she changed her name after he tried to kill her" she said and groaned as her skin knitted itself back together. 

"Tried to kill his twin?" Asked Stefan in disbelief. 

"Tried to kill her, killed most of his other siblings 2 managed to escape though, he's a complete psychopath so whatever you want with him don't"