Chapter 13: Bodies

Caroline POV 

"Hello?" I shouted into the bloodied house. I felt Damon come up beside me and heard the small intake of breath he took. I heard some distant grunts and shouts before someone came flying through a wall and dropped down to the floor, it was from a second story wall. "Oh my god Rebekah are you okay? Whats going on?" I asked the female original as I rushed over to the hurt girl. I crouched down to make sure she was okay whilst Damon stood straight to keep watch for whatever attacked her. 

"Well when your Uncles vengeful siblings come to visit that's always fun" she said and I straightened up a bit with an alarmed look on my face. More angels are in Mystic Falls?!! Perfect. I looked up at Damon who nodded saying he'd heard what Rebekah had said when another crash rang out and the sound of someone dragging themselves across the floor. 

"I swear Uncle Jer is never coming to visit again" Said Klaus in a very pained tone as he continued to drag himself across the tiled floor of his mansion. Damon moved forward and dragged him the rest of the way to Rebekah. "We are screwed we are seriously screwed" I heard the hybrid mutter as he lay staring up at the ceiling. "You know God or whoever made our Uncle now would be a pretty good time to swoop in and save him and us" 

"Oh well it seems dear old dad can't make the trip I'm sure he'll come by for the festives though" Said a british sounding voice and I looked over and saw a dark haired man with stubble and lightly tanned skin along with his dark clothing. 

"Enzo?" Said Damon in a bewildered tone as the newcomer dropped a bloodied and beaten Jeremiah at his feet. "How you died in 1958?" Said Damon in an angry tone. So I'm guessing they knew each other but what I'm worried about at the minute was the unconscious Jeremiah at his feet. 

"Yes well I did die so that humanityless phase of yours was for something but I turned out like Jezona my dear older brother here, in my original angel body but with my human life's memories" he said and I was confused, what the hell was he trying to say. "I mean I have all of Enzo's memories just like Jezona has all of Jeremy's" he clarified and I reeled back in shock. He lied to me, he said he wasn't Jeremy but he lied. 

"So if your an angel what's your name? And who the hell is Jezona?" I asked him you know just to make sure I wasn't jumping to conclusions and he smirked pulling this old looking sort of biblical blade from behind his back. 

"Well I'm Gabriel, nice to meet you gorgeous" he said with a smirk plastered on his face and I just stared at him with slight disgust. "And as for Jezona that would be the pathetic lump lay out by my feet" he said and started to kick him trying to wake him up. "Come on big brother nap times over, wakey wakey" He said in a condescending voice and when Jeremiah only groaned and twisted a bit before falling unconscious again he sighed and knelt down. "Well that makes this job much easier" he said and started to pull the blade back. 

He went to stab it into his brothers chest but a seemingly invisible force stopped him and he kept trying without success. 

"Enough of this son, yours and your brothers petty feud has gone on long enough" said a strong voice from the main door to the mansion. Everyone turned their heads and I heard Gabriel or Enzo or whatever groan in annoyance. 

"Giuseppe?" Asked Damon in even more shock as the figure turned their head to look at Damon. "Oh no this isn't happening this is just some sick dream my pessimistic mind came up with, your not real and neither is Enzo and I didn't help Barbie this is all just some nightmare" said Damon in a hysterical voice which gradually got calmer the more he convinced himself this was a dream. 

"This isn't a dream Damon but trust me I was surprised too when your father turned out to look like me, you'll be glad to know I'm sure that he's rotting in the pits of hell" said the man who was well God. "Now Gabriel play nice it's not your brothers fault that Lucifer destroyed that island now stop this and play nice with your old friend whilst your at it" he said and he turned to smile at all of us. "Now who wants to go to the Grill to cause Stefan to have a minor heart attack, god I'm becoming more and more like my eldest as we speak" groaned God before he left the building with Gabriel following behind. I saw Damon shrug before he too followed leaving me and the Mikaelsons in the blood coated house. 

Just as I thought strange things would stop happening a limp body dropped from the floor. 

"I wonder if I have an angel twin"

"Not now Kol, please"