Chapter 3

"If you have anyone you wish to share dorms with, please write it down on a piece of paper and hand it in. For those who doesn't, you'll be randomly picked out two and two with the same gender."

You glanced over at Katy. She still looked sad. She hadn't talked or looked at you at all since what happened in the hallway. You debated wether your should say something or not. But you took you pen and poked her arm carefully to get her attention. 

"Do you want to share dorm?" You asked softly. her eyes lit up a bit. She looked like she debated for a while.

"Do you really want to?" She asked with an unsure and sad tone. "I mean....You think I'm annoying and...." She stopped talking. You could see her trying to hold back some tears.

"Katy.....Of course I would like to....I'm sorry of what I said earlier. I had a lot going on in my head. I didn't meant to spat at you like that. I'm sorry."

The two of you looked at each other for a short while before she launched at you. Hugging you.

"I forgive you. I'd love to be your roomie" You hugged her back. She smiled at you as you pulled back. 

(Timeskip bc why not)

"Want help with that box?"

"Yes please!"

You help Katy with one of her boxes. The two of you got dorm room number 306. It was two separate beds, one on each side of the room. Two desks and two wardrobes for each of you. Then there's one bathroom with a shower. There's also an balcony.

When the two of you are done packing up so is half the room covered in (F/C) and posters of your favourite band and the other half is covered in green and posters of Lloyd.

"The best looking room on the entire campus, am I right?" Katy says.

"For sure!" You say and laugh. 

You walk out on the balcony. The building for the girls dorms and the one for the boys dorms are facing each other with a small park between with a walkway and benches. 

"What now?" Katy asks laying on her bed. 

You look at the clock. 6PM

"Dinner?" You ask 

"Haha, you read my mind. But let's take a shower and change from these uniforms first"

"Gladly"

-

You put on some regular jeans and a hoodie, nothing special. Your hair is put up in a high and, a bit, messy ponytail (if u have short hair u can either let it loose or dutch braid it, it looks hella cool)

When the two of you are ready to go you take your phone and the keys and head towards the dining area.

It's not even close to as packed as at lunch. You and Katy walk up and take a tray. It's noodle and chicken wok. It smells so good! You scoop up a big portion of wok and get a glass of water. You head to the table that Katy sit at.

"Wow, you must be hungry! Haha!" She comments.

"Nah, I just love food. I usually eat a lot"

The two of you dig in. While eating you can hear male voices coming from the entrance of the dining area. You look to see who it is. Oh no...it's the ninjas...

'Omg what if Cole's sees me!? What will happen then!? Will he recognise me? I recognised him. Omg they are getting closer! Stop looking (Y/N)!!'

The thoughts are running through your head like crazy. If he sees you and recognise you, should you be happy or scared? It's been 5 years!