Chapter 2

Took some of my fave fanarts of them (♥ω♥*)

Why do Lloyd have red eyes tho? XD MAKE EM GREEN (jk he looks good in red too)

On with the story!

______________________________

"After lunch get back to this classroom and we'll give out keys to your dorms"

The teacher ended the long lesson which have only contained informations, rules etc. Kinda boring but ok.

As you stand you your stomach started to rumble, giving you a sign that it's time to eat something. 

"C'mon (Y/N), let's go eat lunch!" Katy takes your hand and drags you down to the big cafeteria. It's packed with students, but you manage to get something to eat.

"Where should we sit?" Katy asks, looking around for a free spot.

"I don't know, It's pretty packed...hmm... Maybe we can sit outside? I think I see a free bench table out there"

The two of you hurry to the spot before someone else takes it. It was a quite pretty spot, a bit away from everyone else, under a sakura tree. 

"So, now I'll tell you about the Ninjas"

You nod while munching on your food, listening to Katy.

"Ok, I'll start with Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon..." She takes out her phone and show you an account on Instagram. 

"Lloyd the Golden Ninja. He's known to be very kind. He loves comics and candy. He's the youngest in the group and the cutes. I mean. Just look at him!! Ok....Next up is Kai Smith. He's the fire ninja" You looked at his account and recognised the face.

"Wait, I think I saw him this morning! The girls was fawning over him, so annoying"

"Yep, that's him. And yeah, they can be pretty overwhelming, hehe. Whatever. He's known to be one of the schools jocks and he's very confident and a bit narcissistic. He flirts with girls 24/7 and you shouldn't get in the way of his fans. Because if you do, you won't live the next morning."

"the third one is Jay Walker. The lightning ninja. He's the funny guy. Talks really fast, and a lot too. Schools hottest nerd. He grew up on a junkyard, but rumours says he's the son of the famous actor Cliff Gordon. He has a girlfriend who is Kai's sister Nya, but that doesn't stop the fans tho. She's really kind and not like her brother at all."

"Then it's Zane Julien. He's actually a robot, but it's hard to notice if you don't bump into him or something. (He looks human like in the beginning of the series). He's the ice Ninja. He's really formal and smart. Good at pretty much everything except understanding emotions and stuff. Really kind. Good chef."

"Last but not least, another jock. Cole Hence Brookstone."

Wait.....Cole?.....Was it really the Cole you knew?....No, it can't be...

Katy showed you his account. You grabbed the phone from her hand to look closer.

"Hey! You don't have to be so rough. I know he's hot but you don't need to be so desperate, haha!" 

It was him. 110% him. He didn't look much different from when you were younger. Just....More mature and manly.

For some reason you felt sad seeing the pictures of him. He's changed so much but yet so little.

(flashback)

"Hey! Shortcake!" You the 10 years old Cole running towards you. Every afternoon you and Cole met at your secret place....or...It was just a big tree on a hill, but still, it was your meeting point and it meant a lot to the two of you.