Chapter 15

Chyna's POV

Why? Why? Why? I'm so dumb. He slapped me harder and when I finished my sentence he punched me. I tried to scream but all he did was grab me by the throat and choked me.

"What the hell I tell you." I could say anything my throat was to sore and I couldn't fight back. Aliza was right he is a punk.

"Bitch!!" I spit at him with all that was in me.

"I'm a bitch now?" He grabbed by the back of my neck and left out the window. He and who was on the phone had planned this shit. "Will see who the bitch is." Last thing he said before it went black.

I felt a pain in the back of my head. I tried to move my hands. Shit! I knew he was gonna kill me at this moment.

"Sis you good."

Kayla's POV

The doctors just told us that Aliza and Chyna weren't in the hospital at all. They couldn't leave through the front doors and there is no back door. I looked in Aliza's Room and found a phone. I called the last call that was made.

"Hello." I was in shock. "Hello? Is this Kayla." I didn't speak. Trying to hide my identity. I knew after a while of silence that wasn't gonna work.

"Yeah nigga it's me." I felt a chill go through my body. There was shuffling.

"Talk!" He growled. "Hey sis. I love you remember that. I want you to get out of there. You know what I mean. No fear remember." I heard Chyna trying to be strong. "Hey Kay. Im just fine. By my room the water looking River pictures there is what you will need. Just remember the three word. I love you." The hell is she talking bout we don't have no river pictures. The phone went to dial tone.

"Three words..... I'm by the river. oh shit." I stated. Jay, T, and I jumped into the car.

I was shaking as I sat in the back seat. I was breathing heavy. I couldn't seat here for much longer. Jay was speeding like he had robbed a bank. Luckily it was dark this nigga would have had about 10 tickets.

"Are we there yet." He didn't say anything. Ty was loading guns. He gave me two and a pocket knife. "I need some more bullets." He handed me two packs I put them in my pockets, the knife on the side of my sneakers, and the guns on my sides under my shirt.

I jumped out the car before it even fully stopped. Jay and Trey were close behind but had to stop me they would have killed me right there before even getting in the building.

Nobody was in front of the building easy. When we walked in nobody was there. It was empty.

"Ahhhhhh!" The scream felt like someone stabbed me. I feel to the ground from the pain. Jay picked me up as Trey followed the scream. I grabbed the gun from my side ready to shoot anyone that want to hurt any of us.

"AHhhhhh!" Another scream. Trey kicked door to receive Aliza with tears filling her eyes as blood dripped down her arm. Chyna had a black eye and cuts on her face and a hand prints around her throat.

"Hurry." Aliza whispered. I grabbed the knife out my shoe and put the gun back. I cut through the knots on her wrist. Trey did the same to Chyna.

Aliza's POV

Kayla was cutting as fast as she could. Jay was watching out for them but what if his brother comes back. Then the light started to flicker and I heard a creak.

"They coming." I told Kayla.

"I'm almost done."

The footsteps were getting closer. I know we live by no fear but I'm worried more bout my sisters.

"I guess you guys wanted join us." K's voice boomed in the empty building.

"Done."

I unwrapped my hands from the rope. The pain in my wrist settled. Then I felt Kayla shove something in my hands. I felt around it and recognized it as a gun.

"Why are doing these." Chyna coughed out.

"I always wanted to be top dog. You two and you punk ass sister was always in the way." She paused to laugh. "That won't be a problem after you guys are gone and we find Kayla." She laughed again.

Kayla pulled the trigger from behind me. Hitting K in the back. Kayla had a silencer on the gun but K hit the ground so hard it sent dust into the air. I hurried up out the seat to help Chyna. She was too weak to run.

"He still here." Chyna stuttered out.

"Who?" Jay questioned.

"Hey brother." Ty calmly stated coming from the door.

Jay was I shock he didn't move. He might have been shocked but he wasn't scared.

"I saw them with a body bag." Jay said pushing his shocked feeling away.

"That hoe Amber is the body you saw. I woke up before I was trapped. Y'all dumbass thought I would just die from being in a burning house?"

"Yes nigga! Your ninja ass escaping burning buildings and stalking people." Kayla shouted holding the gun in her right hand and he left hand on her side.

"Nigga you tried to kill them?" Jay asked. Nigga! We talking bout we set the building on fire and he was in it. Now he got us tied up! What the fuck you think.

"Ya! I can't believe your bitch ass fell for that hoe!" Pointing at Kayla I could see that she was anger. Her eyes went from a hazel color to a grey-ish brown. That look like some paranormal activity shit.

"Fuck you!" Kayla shouted standing on the other side of Chyna. I notice T was looking for and exist. our eyes met each other's.

"Behind you." T mouth. once I looked I seen a opening in the brick wall. I turned back and nodded my head.

"Me and Jay got y'all." He mouth again. I shook my head no knowing Ty wasn't here alone,he ain't that dumb.

Jay's POV

"You wanna die like this?" Ty questioned.

"Nigga you've always been a jackass with no heart." I replied

"Least I'm not a punk ass bitch." I shot at him. All these nigga came out of nowhere. Trey started shooting with me. Bullets were flying.

"GO!" Trey yelled at Aliza, Kayla, and Chyna. Kayla gave me a look. She didn't want to leave us.

"GO!" I yelled. She gave me the look again. This time pushing Chyna out the building.

They were more and more guys coming from every direction. Trey and I gave each other we-not-making-it look. There was no doubt.

___________________________

Y'all lucky I love y'all. I might not update because you guys read to fucking fast.