Chapter 14

READ BELOW

Warning! y'all might have to go to 1 & 2 & 3 chapter's to understand the events that will be happening in the next Chapters. Enjoy!

___________________________

Kayla's POV

I heard the last shot. I saw the bullet fly through the passenger side glass. Into Chyna's chest. My heart started to race. I grabbed my pocket knife and the pistol that was behind the cup holder and crawled out the back of the car. I was being scraped by the broken glass. The blood left stain marks on my legs. I finally got all the way out and checked around us to see if the person that was shorting was around. After I pulled Aliza out I called the cops. Aliza was ok only a few major cuts. Chyna on the other hand was losing blood by the seconds. They finally got here about 10mins after the call. They put Chyna on a stretcher and Aliza and I rode. Jay and Trey were on they way. After we got out of the ambulance they rushed me into the waiting room. They spilt Chyna and Aliza into different rooms. I tried to hold in my tears. I got to stay strong for my sisters.

" Kay!" I looked up and saw T and Jay. I can't right now. I ran to the bathroom. When I ran into the stall. I had to let in out. I had to.

Trey's POV

We don't what the fuck happened. Kayla ran to the bathroom. I just wanna know who the hell in there right mind would fucking try to kill them. Why would the try to kill them.

Jay's POV

I ran after Kayla but once I did I bumped it to someone. She remind me of someone but I don't know who.

"Hey Jay."

"Umm.... hi." I said. She looked me up and down. "It's K from months ago at the trap." She whispered the last word.

"Oh ok."She smiled slightly. "Well I got to handle some business bye." "Bye."

I ran into the girls bathroom. Y'all probably think I'm being nasty. I got to find out what's wrong.

"Kay?" I heard sniffling. No answer. "Kay is that that you?" "What do you want!" She just upset but I can tell of how her voice was she had been crying.

"Come out or I'm coming in." No

Answer. I went in the stall next to it and hopped over.

"Nigga what the fuck!" She shouted covering her face.

"I told you and you need to tell me what's wrong." I removed her hands off her face and saw the tear stains and her red cheeks.

"I'm ok. It's whatever."

"No it's not. Kayla it ok to cry." I looked at her in her eyes. She just laid her head on my chest. I could feel the tears streaming down. "Well now since that's settled can we get out this bathroom." She laughed a little.

Aliza's POV

They didn't have to do surgery just a few stitches for my cuts. I was supposed to be resting but I couldn't because that dumbass nightmare.

"Hey Aliza." The doctor is not allowing visitors yet. So who the hell is this.

"You don't remember. K ring a damn bell." Why the hell she here. I don't have nothing against her. I was looking forward to seeing my sister first.

"What do you want." She put something on my wrist I couldn't really see it was still blurry but I did hear a click.

"Just listen." She put something on and I heard a voice then I heard my sister.

"Get away from me! How did you get in her? Why are you doing this!" I heard a hard thud. "Stop!" Than another thud. I tried to get up. My hands were cuffed. "Stop please." I have to get to her.

"Talk to her." The person demanded.

"Aliza. I want you to know Im ok and I love you and Kayla and y'all need to get out of here." Thud. My body shivered. "STOP! SIS HELP!" The call ended.

___________________________

How y'all think it is? Thanks for voting and commenting. I really do. I'm going to publish a new book soon. Just wait.

I'm gonna need 8 comments &votes for EACH chapter from now on. So y'all better start commenting and voting.

~Chailyn