Chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Months later

Aliza's POV

To get you caught up on the crazy shit that happened. Kayla found out bout Ty being Jays brother but was okay with since his ass was dead. Chyna all good and got a new attitude. That can get on my nerves. Trey and I been talkin' and by talkin' I mean dating. So ya we all good.

*************************************

"Loddie." T semi yelled. Then hugging me from behind.

"What T." I asked steady cookin'

"What you makin'?" he asked mumbling in to my neck.

"Pork chops."

"Why there only 3?" he asked rising his eyebrows.

"3 cause they for me." I said turning around to face him.

Then he started to pout. I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips. I pointed to a plate on the table. His face lit up.

"Your fat ass always eating."

"I heard that Aliza."

"How you know I didn't want you to hear it?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

He got up with this weird smirk. I ran to the living room. He grabbed my hips from behind send a chill up my spine.

"Why you running ma." He whispered.

"Cause." I got out of his grip. he laughed and went back to eating.

I don't even wanna know what he is planing to do. Instead of going back in the danger zone I texted Jay.

Text. Convo.

Thug.Loddie : hey wyd

My.Nigga.Jay : nothing ma

Thug.Loddie : can we have a pool party.

My.Nigga.Jay : sure if you can get people to come.

Thug.Loddie : thx my nigga

My.Nigga.Jay : lmao ok bye

Thug.Loddie : bye

Text convo over.

I texted everyone about it. I started to get ready.

Chyna's POV

I rolled my eyes at this bullshit this nigga was telling me.

"Why you rolling you eyes?"

I gave him a serious look. This nigga been talking all this shit. All day. Nonstop. I just was about to roll my eyes again knowing he would get mad until my phone vibrated.

{Loddie.3: Pool party today}

I just locked it back up. I heard the rest of what this nigga had to say and headed out.

Kayla's POV

After Jay told me about the party I got ready. Jay lazy ass still sitting in bed tho. I stood in front of the t.v. Trying to get his attention.

"Ma move." I didn't say a word. We ended up having a long ass staring contest.

"What you want." He finally gave in.

"I need you to go to the store." He got up grabbed his keys and left. Nasty ass didn't even brush his teeth. Ughh! I set the tables. Shortly after my sisters came to help with everything else.

Chyna got a dj to get the crowd hype. When Jay came back with the food everything was ready. Then people started coming in the backyard.

PARTY STARTS IN 3...2...1!