Chapter 5

Kayla's POV

I was woke up by a snore. Hell no NIGGA!

"Nigga I know yo black ass ain't snorin'!" I mumbled slapping his chest.

"Well! I am!" He mumbled back.

I got up and called Aliza.

I backed my phone from the ear as Aliza screamed into it.

"This cute ass boy asked for my numba." She screamed again.

She went on and one about how it happened. I didn't even notice Jay in the bathroom.

"Excuse me but she got to go." Jay said hang up the phone.

I gave him the you-a-dumbass. I laughed as he gave the same look back. I pushed past him and got my stuff gave him a quick kiss and hurried across the street.

Chyna's POV

I really wanted go to the mall to find Ty's cheating ass but this nigga is no where to be found. Out of the corner of my eye I see him holding this girl by her waist. I walked up to him.

"Oh shit...Amber this my sister Chyna."

Usually this shit would have never happened I would have stomped his ass on the spot but I'm going to be a crazy bitch.

"Hey." I shook her hand almost breaking her wrist.

I went in for a hug from him.

"Nigga you ain't off the hook." I whispered into his ear.

The shocked look gave me joy then I left the two alone he better spend his time wisely. I joined Aliza who was sitting in the car eating her 3rd slice of pizza from Papa John's.

Aliza's POV

Instead of texting 'Trey' Well he put his name in my phone as 'Trey My New Hubby' I laughed at the name. I was cut of my thought cause of Chyna slamming the door. She put the keys in. Then turned it and the engine turned on it felt like she was doing it in slow motion. Finally she just stopped and stared a head. I followed her eyes till I saw no one she was just staring.

" You good Chyna."

"Why does this shit always happening." she sobbed.

I wrapped my arms around her still kinda surprised because Chyna rarely cries. I want to kill now but all I can do is let Chyna handle it.

~~~~~~~~~3 Days Later~~~~~~~~~

Chyna has been in her room for the past 3 days she just comes out to get something to eat and take a shower and when she taking a shower she blasting her Drake playlist.

"COM'ON CHYNA!" I yelled into her room.

"WAIT A MIN!" she shouted back.

She came out the bathroom with blue basketball shorts. A white tank top and her Gamma blue 12.

"Let's go!" she commanded.

"Where the hell we going."

"Just come on!"

I guess Kayla heard and put on a white crop top. Shorts and her timberlands. I had on shorts and a white tank top that stopped slightly over my belly button. When I walked out my room Kayla handed me my brace knuckles. I washed the dry blood of it. We barely use weapons when fighting so I can tell we doing Damage to these bitches