Chapter 3

Aliza's POV

I heard a gun shot. I ran to the office open the door.

"OMG!" I saw.......Kayla and Jay kissing.

"Eww! Bitch get a Damn room!" Chyna said behind me.

Kayla looked over and flipped us off. I guess that was our cue to leave. We shut the door and went back to work.

Kayla's POV

I couldn't wait till the date I had to and I dropped the gun.

"You could wait could you?" he asked smirking

I giggled in his chest. He think he slick.
We ended up going on our date. If was fun even though what happend this afternoon.

Chyna's POV

AWW they so cute. Jay just better not hurt my sister. I was driving home when my song ' I just want it all' by Kid Ink

" I don't wear a TIE BUT THEY SAY I LIVE THE BOSS LIFE!" I sung at the top of my lungs.

"BITCH IS YOU 'TRYING' BE BEYONCÉ CUZ
IT AINT WORKING!" Aliza yelled over me and the music.

she mad or nawl that I'm more flawless then her. I imaged myself doing a hair flip. Bitches stay jealous.

Kayla's POV

I walked to the steps. It was 11:23.

"Bye Jay." I said giving him a hug......

"Ochhhh!" I shouted after he slapped my ass.

He over there dying out of laughter. I mugged him then he looked up and I pushed him.

"Yo! Don't be pushing a nigga." I looked at him and laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"You think I'm playing?"

"Ye-!" I was cut off from him picking me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"See you play to much."

He put me down then gave me a passionate kiss. He bite my bottom lip. I pulled away. Nigga think he slick.

"Where you goin' ma." He asked as I pulled out my keys.

"Home." I said in a duh tone and rolled me eyes.

He grabbed my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek then waited tell I went into the house.

"Sis!" I jumped in a Aliza.

She didn't respond she just gave me the the death stare.

"Are YOU TALKING TO ME!" Pumba from the 'Lion King'.

"Shit....MOVE THIS MY PART!" She shouted pushing me.

I rolled my eyes to meet Chyna with her tongue down her boyfriend Ty's throat.

"Talk bout get a room! NASTY Ass THOT." I say to myself.

"Bitch what you say." Ty spoke up

Me and Ty have a weird relationship. We play fight and Argue but it's all Good.

"Square up nigga." I shout squaring up and put my hair in a pony tail.

My sister just laughed.

Chyna's POV

I swear they play to much.

"Nigga I swear if you drop me." Kayla yelled. Ty had put her on his shoulder upside down.

I laughed. I notice Aliza paused the movie. To get her some more popcorn. Greedy ass.

"OCHA!"

"NIGGA I DIDNT EVEN DO NOTHIN'"

"PUSSY!" Kayla yelled. Ty gave her a look. He slapped her arm.

"Bye Chy!" he ran up and kissed me on the cheek. Then left.

"Punk." Aliza mubbled. She had shoved popcorn in her mouth.

Aliza's POV

we'll he is a punk. Don't get me wrong he strong and all but he can be a punk.

~~~~~~~~~MORNING~~~~~~~~

First day of summer. I really needed this. I went in the bathroom. I started the shower and looked at myself. After I hopped out the shower. I put on a some ripped jeans with a black half shirt with my favorite camo vest. To finished it off I added a Boss gold neckless and black flip flops. I grabbed my keys and walked to McDonald's. I walked in there and a girl wanna give me a stank looked. Bitch might just finally found out her nigga left cause she smell like shit.

"Bitch what you staring at?" I heard her I just ignored her and kept walking.

"Didn't you her ME!" this bitch need to lower her voice.

I order my food. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed this bitch tried to sharkeish me but I ducked.

"Bitch Really!" I shouted I'm not fight a bitch today I can't.

She grabbed a lock of my hair. I kicked her in the stomach and she let go. I started to stomp her in the face. Then a nigga pulled me off.

"Come on Babe."

I don't know this nigga like that.

"You better go before the cops come." the Carmel skinned boy said as we got out side.

"Can I get your number?" he asked

"If we see each other again yeah." with that I walked off. I checked my phone and I got 20 missed calls from Chyna.