Chapter 2

Chyna's POV

My sisters and I walked to the front of the Hive High School. We always stay lookin' like fly. So we used to the stares.

"Them the hoes over there. " The national school hoe said.

"What Bitch!" Kayla shouted cause everybody to look at us.

I guess this bitch want to put on a show so she decided to get all in my sisters face.

"I said You a hoe!" she repeated. All her lame ass groupies laughed.

Kayla looked back at us. If she fought this hoe she would get kicked out even doe it's the last day of school.

"See she can only talk the talk she can't do SHIT!" She pressing her luck with my sister. We kept walking.

"You better chill." A boy in the crowd said.

I could see the anger in Kay's eyes settle a lil.

"No she a scared ass Bitch!"

Next thing I know Kayla kicked her in the leg knocking her to the ground.

"I swear I will fuck you up BITCH!" she said to that hoe. Then she kick the dust into her face.

"Dusty ass hoe." then everyone cheered.

Kayla's POV

I wonder who that boy is never seen him before. That bitch always talking shit like keep your fucking mouth shut.

~~~~~~A WEEK LATER~~~~~~

We at the trap now doing the usual when the Jay the boy a week ago was there.

"That's Jay. He new but run the game like you. He 17. He also tall 6'2. He live across the street from you he leave early so you never see him." K said

"I know we been talking Damn."

I didn't need to know his daily routine. Wow she stay on everybody's shit.

"Hey Kayla can we talk." Jay called out.

He looked up his eyes were hazel that went well with his light skin and his tattoos. I waved over to my office.

"Yeah?" I asked as he shut the door behind him.

"You wanna go get something to eat. Like after work." I looked at him. I tried to hide my smirk but that didn't work.

"I guess that's a yes?" He asked

"Sure. I get off in 10 mins. "

He smiled. He FINNEEE lookin' like a fucking Dime.

Jay's POV

I can't wait to go on this date I think Kayla hella beautiful and she got that body. The personality and she a boss. Just explained everything I wanted.

Aliza's POV

Kayla just told me about her date with Jay so she went to the house to take a quick shower. Aww my sis going on DATE.

BANG!!! BANG!!!

"nigga get ready." I whispered to Chyna and K. I passed them some guns. They got down and then Chyna went to what happened. I followed right behind.

Bang! Bang!

I saw the new guy Q shooting I notice his blue bandana around his neck and his blue socks. This nigga try to play us. The Fucking BLOODS. I put 2 bullets in his head. He fell hard on his ass.

"What the hell!" I was pissed when I found that there was money missing from the trap house safe but we got a back up dumbass.

Chyna's POV

I'm glade Kay wasn't hear she would have made him suffer she Crazy I swear. Nigga calm you ass down. Pop some tums if you have to like damn.

Kayla's POV

I was stopped at the door by my sisters.

"MOOVVE!" I said annoyed

The let me go.

"WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY SHIT!" I said shooting bullets in the air.

This shit is fucked up. Even though this guy is dead I know someone else was working with him. DAMNIT!

I notice I was being picked up. The fuck and ended up in my office.

"Calm your lil ass down." Jay said putting me down.

Did this nigga just make fun of me for being 5'2.

"Nigga stfu." I said as I looked up at him.

He smiled. Wait how I know this nigga ain't steal my muthafuckin' money.

"You steal my money."

"No."

I looked him in his eyes. If he lyin' bullet in his head. If not he lives.

BANG!!!!

______________________________________________________

Nigga ain't loyal?

Did Kayla shoot Jay?

Vote & Comment