Chapter 1

Kayla's POV

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCHES!"

It is the last day of school I can't wait for summer.

"Kayla's the name but the call me-GCO"

"THAT BITCH OVER THERE." Aliza shouted still half sleep.

I mean mugged her but she didn't notice. Anyway they call me 'Killa' when I'm at the trap house. I'm the 16 years young so I had to prove myself.I got in the bathroom took a shower and did my hygiene thing. After I put on some gray and white camo shorts on with a plain white crop top and my Air Jordan retro 9's "barons"

Aliza's POV.

Dream / Nightmare

Stop!

SIS HELP!

BANG!!!!

Nightmare over

"Nigga you good." my sis Chyna said with a worried look.

"I'm good."

I been having this dream for the last 2weeks don't know what it means but it be scaring the shit out me.

"Ok KAYLA GET OUT THE BATHROOM." Chyna yelled.

I love my sisters. As you guess Kayla is CRAZY! She only calm when she handling shit or she mad.

Chyna on the other hand is calm all the time unless you fuck with her sisters or you being fake, thirsty or just a plain thot. Speaks her mind.

Me im chill I'm pretty much a mixture of both of them. I don't do well with bull shit. All of us run this game we ain't scared of nobody.

Chyna's POV

I finally got into the bathroom. I did my hygiene thing. Then I put on a red crop top with 'real' cross the front in black. With some black tights and my Air Jordan 11's Retro "bred".

I notice Loddie aka Aliza was wearing her a gray crop top with red tights and Air Jordan 4's.

We took a pic for Instagram and we had 546 likes in 10 mins.

Then we headed to school I hate everything about school but I have to go.

___________________________

How y'all feel about the story?

Who is your favorite?

Vote & Comment

~Chailyn