41. (400K) have a cool name like side-bitch and you can be main-bitch.

Hello hello hello babies! This is 5.5K and the longest chapter I've written for this book.

Hope you're all well and I hope you all love this chapter. Also, don't forget to check Harry and Louis' instagrams :^)

OH MY and THANK YOU FOR 400K !!! All love as always and here's the gift: smut and a long-ass chapter.

Love u. 

Louis was in the middle of a peaceful dream, it was of him and Harry taking a nice yacht out on the coast and spending most of their time wrapped up in each other. Then he feels something particularly wet, and warm prodding at his hole, he has every right to immediately slap a hand on whatever it was.

"Ow." A voice mutters, and Louis opens his eyes and was met with a grumpy Harry. "Why did you hit me?" He was between Louis' thighs, his hands pinning down the latter's hips and his legs swung over his shoulders.

"Sorry," Louis quickly apologizes. He feels particularly bare down there and makes no moves to find his panties. "You scared me." Louis' legs fall from Harry's shoulders.

"I'm trying to be romantic." Harry leans into Louis' touch when the cheerleader combs his fingers through his hair.

"Okay, I won't hit you again." The partly sleepy blue-eyed boy promises. "Continue."

With a short sigh, Harry gets back to work. When Louis had whacked him on his head, he was just about to dive into the boy—so he really doesn't waste any time.

Harry braces his hands on Louis' hips, brushing the soft skin there before peppering small kisses along Louis' inner thighs. The boy's cock is hardening with every passing moment but Harry loves to tease. He takes his time, slowly working his mouth closer and closer to Louis' hole. The boy's entrance was a pretty pink, cleanly waxed and nearly begging Harry to just ravish it.

That was when Harry licks his lips and leans in, kissing around Louis' puckered hole. He feels his boxers tighten and Louis shift in his spot, Harry doesn't spare him a glance before he's running his tongue along Louis' rim.

"Fuck!"

Harry scrambles to lean up and probably stuff something in Louis' mouth, like a pair of panties or a scarf, but he doesn't expect to see the cheerleader rubbing his own chin. "What happened?" Harry asks before his eyes wander to his boyfriend's phone, vibrating and abandoned on his chest. "You were texting while I was going to eat you out?"

The blue-eyed boy licks his lips. "I don't want to say yes because you're going to punish me."

"I'll spank your little ass 'till you can't sit properly if you lie to me."

That has Louis nodding helplessly. "I was texting."

"And who were you texting?" Harry asks. Louis doesn't reply, his phone still vibrating with the messages he's receiving. "Louis," Harry warns.

"Does it really matter who I was texting, daddy?"

Harry squares his shoulders. "Yes it does because you're giving them your attention when daddy is in the middle of giving you..." he pauses, "a present." Harry shuffles backwards until he has one foot on the floor and one knee on the bed, his long torso stretched and mouthwatering tattoos on display. "Unless you don't want daddy's present anymore."

"I—I, wait." Louis sits up, his phone is long forgotten. "Daddy don't go."

Harry hums but makes no moves towards the boy. "I don't know, kitten. Maybe that should be your punishment, no present, no kissies for the day. How does that sound?"