24. "Be gone, annoying thot."

This may be my favourite chapter so far :^) hope you enjoy it

"-and so, you just kinda smack it." Louis purses his lips together. "With this." He holds up the club.

"We know how to golf, Louis." Jennifer sasses with her hands in her hips.

The cheerleader backs away with his hands up, "alright, missy."

Turns out the kids are good at golf, they go around the golf course with their little bags inside the golf cart and continuously beg Harry to let them drive, but the football player refuses. He does let Louis drive, only for a bit before the kids complain about motion sickness.

"Louis, the kids are going to vomit."

"I drive just fine!" Louis exclaims and speeds up.

That was when Harry leans over and wraps an arm around his boyfriend's shoulder. "Baby cakes, I know you do." He soothes softly. "Best driver I know."

"Oh, yeah?" Louis slows down. "Really?"

"Yes," Harry confirms. "If I were to rob a bank, I'd want you to be my getaway driver."

"Aw," Louis cooes, "that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me."

Harry tries not to point out all the very cute and sweet things he's said to Louis before and instead waits for Louis to bring the car to a complete stop.

"You're welcome, bunny boo." Harry smiles and already knows that he's charmed his boyfriend a million times more. "How about a kissy?"

"Mh, okay."

And just when Louis shuts his eyes, Harry snatches the keys from the golf cart and presses a hard kiss to Louis' lips. Harry places his hands on the boy's hips and pulls him on his lap, ignoring his cousin's noises of disgust and holds a finger up to them. Turns out, Louis is too distracted by Harry's lips to notice they've switched spots. "You taste like spiked lemonade."

"Well, that's all I've had." Louis murmurs as they pull away and his eyes widen almost immediately. "How did I get here?"

"Sorry, Anthos." Harry turns the golf cart back on. "I don't think you'd want to clean up vomit."

"Fucking-"

"Language."

"Fudging gay bitch-"

"Language, again."

"I hate you."

"Ouch." Harry winces, "that hurts."

They've played just a bit more than half of the golf course now, and have passed by family members and had short conversations before continuing. Louis has been ignoring Harry for the most part. It was funny at first, Harry would get a simple eye roll or a glare, but now whenever he compliments Louis on his strokes, he is just painfully ignored, as if he isn't there.

"Hole in one! Congrats, babe."

Louis actually glances at Harry for a moment, before a tiny, tiny smile appears on his face then he turns back around and high fives the kids.

"'Cause you make me feel like," Louis screams, "I could be riding you all night!"

"What did you just say?"

The kids had requested music, and Harry was proud to say that his boyfriend didn't object. But now, he wasn't too sure if he was that proud.

"It's the lyric."

"It's 'I could be driving you all night'."

"It sounds better my way."

"Just because it sounds better doesn't mean it's right."

"Did I ever say it was right?"

"You sounded pretty confident when you were singing."

Louis turns to harry with an eyebrow raised. "Do you really want to do this now? Right in front of the kids?"

"You're the one singing about riding someone— hey!" Harry rubs over his shoulder. "Why'd you pinch me?" Then, Harry looks up and feels Louis blowing at him — literally. "What are you-"

"Be gone, annoying thot."

[ favourite video at the moment: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_8uxuM1Dok ]

It's about half an hour later and they're the first ones back from the golf course. Jennifer was tired of the sun, Timmy got sleepy and ended up taking a nap in the golf cart, and Owen had thrown too many tantrums whenever the ball hopped over the hole.

As soon as they returned to the comfort of the country club, the kids ran off to their devices and Harry pulls Louis towards one of the lounge corners. He plops on the couch and tugs his boyfriend after him and it earns him a knee to the balls and an elbow to the rib.

"Fuck," Harry hisses. "Louis, fuck."

"Is it weird if I have a kink for swearing?" Louis asks. "Or maybe I just have a kink for you swearing. It's kind of hot."

That perks Harry's interest. "Hm, really?"

Louis settles on his boyfriend's chest, with his legs closed tightly to ensure no one could see his panties through his tights. He takes off his heels. "Really." He kicks his shoes on the floor.

"God, with you on me like this.." Harry's voice trails off. "I wish we were alone. All the things I would do to you."

"Better do them as soon as you can, my family and I are going to California next week."

Harry makes a noise of protest. "No," he drags on the word. "Don't go."

"It's only for like three days."

"So I have until then to do something to you." Harry drags his hands down Louis' hips to his thighs. "You want to come over after school tomorrow?"

"I have cheer practice. You can stay and watch them we can go to your place."

Harry holds in a groan, he's seen Louis in his cheer uniform before and it's possibly the best thing in the entire world, and he's seen about a thousand puppies. The fabric is tight around Louis' hips, swooshing around his thighs and slides up to reveal smooth tan skin. Sometimes Louis would practice in a pair of spandex and that was a permanent edition to Harry's wank bank.

"I would love to watch you practice."

"Feels like little Harry would too." Louis shifts himself on Harry's lap, rubbing up against the latter's boner. "You should get rid of this, your family is here."

"Then stop grinding up against it."

Louis hops off Harry's lap. He stands back and his mouth drops open at the bulge in Harry's Gucci pants.

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"That's.. pretty impressive."

Harry smirks, his ego absolutely out of the roof. "Thanks, lover boy."