13. "shut up, you bottom b*tch."

Pre-note: credit to that one meme for the beginning of this chapter .

"Hi, Louis." Felix, a boy in a few of Louis' classes walks up to him, "you look nice today." The tall boy comments with a smile.

Louis grins and blushes, "thanks, Feli-"

"Hi, Louis, you look beautiful every day." It's Harry, with a frown on his face and his hair pulled back by a headband. He comes up next to Louis and shoos the other teen away with a wave of his hand, "bye, Felix."

The tall blond boy looks confused but leaves with a small smile wave.

"Harry." Louis scolds, slapping the teen's chest.

"What?" Harry tilts his head, looking similar to a puppy.

"Ugh," the cheerleader rolls his eyes, "I'm going to have no friends if we start dating."

"We are dating, though."

"I actually hate you." Louis huffs, turning around and rummaging through his locker. "Leave me alone, I'm still mad at you for making Niall lie."

"I didn't make him do anything," the green-eyed boy holds his hands up in defense, "he just wanted the money."

"Harry, I can either stay here and sass you to death but I have detention in a couple of minutes." Louis shuts his locker and leans up to hug the taller boy. "I'll see you later-" His body becomes rigid as soon as he sees the familiar head of bright red hair, "bitch."

Harry pulls away and his pink lips stretched into a frown, "why did you call me a bitch?" He murmurs.

Louis groans and pushes the boy out of the way, "not you." He points across the hall. "That bitch is back."

And at that exact moment, the tall thin red catches sight of him and immediately smiles as she begins to make her way to them. Her long pale legs almost blinding Louis' poor eyes.

"Is that Louis Tomlinson?"

Louis can feel his ears bleeding, "Maisie." He puts the most bored expression on his face.

She bats her lashes as her smile widens. "Oh, call me Tammy. I changed it, my dear." Her  gaze travels to Harry, "Harry!" And then shes wrapping her arms around the taller boy's body.

The blue-eyed boy raises one of his brows and cocks his hip, he isn't surprised when the redhead glares at him over Harry's shoulder so he sends one back—if looks could kill, she'd be lying dead the middle of the hall.

"So, Maisie," Louis emphasizes her name, and crosses his arms, "you changed your name again, what's that? Name number three?"

The tall redhead pulls away from Harry but keeps her hand on his bicep, "Maisie was too boring. I like Tammy, it's chic." She pauses and over dramatically gasps. "Wow, Harry. Have you been working out?" She flutters her lashes and uses her free hand to twirl a strand of her hair.

"Actually I have, I got this new membership at a gym a couple of blocks from my house and-"

"Well, would you look at the time." Louis holds up his cellphone. "I have to get going." He practically rips the redhead's hand from the football player's arm and pulls the latter down by the collar of his shirt, kissing Harry's lips forcefully but it doesn't last a second before the Harry is kissing back twice as hard (nearly sending Louis flying back into the wall of lockers). Finally, Louis pulls away, not before biting into the green-eyed boy's bottom lip. "I'll see you later, baby." He places his finger on Harry's mouth when the boy tries to kiss him again. "You can get more kisses later."