30. "Walk, walk fashion baby, work it move that b*tch crazy." (300K celebration)

BIG PRE-NOTE — PLEASE READ

FIRSTLY, we got 300K !! Calling for another celebration so this calls for another gift from me to you ! (I'm already doing a character ask part two, making the sequel mpreg and writing a bonus chapter for the 200K celebration)

title from Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance"

P.s you all don't realize how excited I am for the sequel, I've been searching up wedding rings, wedding invitations and wedding dresses, *cough cough* expensive baby clothes — I guess you can already guess what the sequel with have ;^)

"Well, they want me to go home and get ready," Louis says as he hangs up his phone. "They're a little mad I didn't tell them about my detention."

Harry groans. "I forgot about that—now I can't even give you a rim job." The football player takes a turn onto Louis' street. "Fucking hell."

Louis nods. "I was so fucking ready." He reaches over and takes a hold of Harry's hand. "We got cockblocked so hard."

The football player bites his lip, as he pulls into Louis' driveway as the gates open. "I could still get you off."

"I'd rather not have you eat my ass in your car."

"No one said anything about a rim job." Harry wiggled his eyebrows. "But, it will still be in my car."

"What are you on about, Styles?" Louis squints his eyes.

"Come sit on my lap, princess."

Louis loved attention, so it was only a moment later when he was straddling on Harry's thighs, fluttering his pretty lashes at his boyfriend. "Hi, daddy."

"Hiya, darlin'," Harry's hands firmly grasp Louis' thighs.

Louis shivered, Harry's cold rings sending goosebumps all over his body. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Finger you—unless you just want me to get you off." The green-eyed teen let one of his hands trail up Louis' spine to the back of his head.

"What's up with all of our first sexual experiences as a couple being in your car?"

Harry pursed his lips. "Unless you want to wait, we can sneak off later, you know... during dinner?"

"Then, I'll feel like we're in a porno."

"What about if we do it now?"

"Then, we're still in a porno."

"During school?"

"Again, a porno."

Harry lets out an airy laugh. "Well, I don't know what to do, babycakes."

Louis leans in, pressing his lips on Harry's in a short kiss. "If you find a way for us to sneak off during dinner, I'm all yours."

"Thought you were already mine," Harry mumbled, his eyes glued on Louis' lips.

"Always, baby. I'll just be even more yours."