15. "Mini small baby, so tiny."

"Good morning, sweet cheeks."

"Hi," Louis pulls Harry in by his wrist and shuts the door. "Did you bring it?"

The taller teen nods, opening his bag and passing Louis the lilac fabric. "I don't know why you can't just wear one of your sweaters," Harry says, toeing off his shoes.

The cheerleader rolls his eyes and turns around to the stairs. "I saw you wearing this sweater once and now that we are together, it's my goal to raid your closet." He makes it halfway up the stairs before waving a hand. "Come on, you snail."

"Is your mum home? I don't want it to be awkward if she sees me in your bedroom." Harry's steps are hesitant as he follows up the stairs, glancing a little too long at Louis' bum. He follows his boy down the hall, passing small picture frames and paintings before coming to an open door at the end of the hall, he lingers at Louis' doorway in a pair of red-ish pants, white shirt with a trench coat hanging from his arm.

 He follows his boy down the hall, passing small picture frames and paintings before coming to an open door at the end of the hall, he lingers at Louis' doorway in a pair of red-ish pants, white shirt with a trench coat hanging from his arm

Louis opens a drawer and pulls out tights, he is only wearing a large t-shirt and sits on the bed. "She's at work, plus she already met you. You're fine."

Harry's eyes are glued to Louis' bare legs, "y-yeah."

The smaller boy looks up with a grin, "I think you're going to like what I'm wearing today."

The football player steps into the bedroom, looking over the opened pink curtains and blue bedspread, the cluttered dresser and vanity before nodding towards the computer desk that has clothes thrown askew over it. "You're messy, Anthos."

Louis finishes rolling the fishnet tights up his legs and runs his fingers over his thighs. "I know, but look." He stands and strikes a pose. "They're pink. I don't feel like looking for my sparkling ones even though it'd look better."

Harry's mouth drops open. The softest rose pink contrasting with Louis' tanned legs. They were also fishnets, and everyone looked hot in fishnets but Louis looks absolutely delicious. Harry wants to eat him. He wants nothing but to have his mouth on the skin.

"Now," Louis turns around, "for the sweater."

Before Harry can prepare himself, Louis is tearing off his shirt and standing in the middle of his room in only tights and from what he can see, red lace panties. The fabric stretches over the curve of his bottom. Harry's knees wobble and he crashes into a dresser when Louis bends over to pull spandex shorts on.

The smaller boy whips around, topless and with his piercings sitting pretty on his skin. "You okay?"

"Fuck," Harry rubs his side where it collided with the dresser, "yeah." He mutters.

Louis finds humour in Harry's pain—though the latter isn't sure if he should be upset or happy. The blue-eyed boy giggles to himself. The football captain steadies himself on the dresser and watches with a hungry gaze as Louis adjusts the lilac sweater over his shoulders. It's a little big on Harry causing him to roll up the sleeves but it's devouring Louis' tiny frame.