One.

5 years later,,,

"So what is your plan Minatozaki? "

Jihyo asked offering Sana a glass of tequila while they are sitting like a queen inside the bar. Mina Momo Nayeon and Jihyo focus on her as she smirked and drink the alcohol in one toss.

"Plan? Haha, you know what is in my mind girls! I don't care if he's already married at his fucking Ex! As if he can do anything when I started to strip off in front of him! "

The girls chuckled on Sana's silliness. Five years, it's been 5 years since they broke up and no words can explain how terrible she was. Sana became wild, tough and totally opposite.

She doesn't care when she's already ruining others relationship, she became a slut and bitchy when Tzuyu is around. No one can stop her it is like a demon envades her souls.

"Gosh Sana! Just move on and look for some other guys here! "

Mina advised jokingly and took a glass of another tequila again. Sana frowned and raised her right brow.

"Pardon? For all I know, it's been five years Mina! I don't care about him anymore!"

"Then why do you want to ruin Seulgi and Tzuyu's relationship? "

Sana smirked and tossed his drink. She then laugh crazily along with Nayeon.

"A bloody revenge Mina! "

Sana replied with her huge smirk, she dance with the beat on her seat while drinking nonstop. The other girls did the same except Mina.

"For what Sana? " she asked causing the girl to stop and stared at her for a few seconds. Sana rolled her eyes and shouted.

"For everything that he cause me pain! For fucking me, for hurting me  and for making me crazy like this! I want him to realize how regretful to let go someone like Minatozaki Sana, now stop questioning me and enjoy this night Minari!"

No one heard them as the beat was too loud for whispers. They all decided to dance together in the crowd grabbing some guys to dance with them forcely.

"Hey you look so sexy! Wanna spend time alone at my car? "

The guy shouted in Sana's ears making the latter smile devilishly and pulled him closer to her showing him her exposed cleavage turning the guy on.

Sana smirked knowing she has the best appeal seducing every mens.

"So bad you can never taste this! This is only for that fucking coward man and my body is also only for that stupid Jerk Chou Tzuyu! "

Sana screamed and slap the guys face causing him to be shock. Sana and her friends suddenly run out of the bar while laughing spontaneously.

"You stupid wrath Sana, I was enjoying the dance with a hot guy bitch!"

Nayeon cursed while laughing after they run so fast towards the parking lot. As they get inside the car they laugh once again, the scenario inside the car was crazy when suddenly someone caught Sana's attention.

She told Mina to stop the car in front of the store, she then smirked making others look confuse.

"Why? Do you need to buy---"

"Why does he need to cheat from Seulgi with other girls? I am here, you know? I can give him more pleasurable fuck shots! "

Sana said opening the door and immediately walk inside the store fanning herself to act cooly yet hot to get Tzuyu's attention.

As she finally opened the door, she walked to the counter and louder her voice.

"Hi! Get me 5 beers and a pack of condoms! "

And as mission success! Tzuyu stopped from kissing the girl and turned to face Sana only to see her smirking secretly.

Sana bit her lips seductively and flip her hair exposing her white and milky neck.

Tzuyu gulped and was about to greet Sana when the girl pull him back again.

"I need you now, just carry me to your car! "

"carry yourself! Fuck off bitch! "

Tzuyu said and push the girl away then walk towards Sana. She grinned and winked at the guy in the counter making Tzuyu raised his brows.

"Are you going to fuck with someone else Sana? "

Gez that voice, but no way  !

"yes and why are you asking?  Go and continue fucking that girl! "

Sana nonchalantly said. As she paid for the beer and that thing, she smirked again before leaving Tzuyu there.

"I'm just asking anyways! "

Tzuyu replied before passing Sana and quickly run to his car without breaking his stares to the latter.

"Damn! Why are you so hella seductive Sana? I want to fuck you right now! "

He shouted inside the car and punch the wheel afterwards. He shut his eyes close and sighed deeply.

*knock knock*

He turned his head only to see Sana knocking on his window, surprising him. He opened the door and battled with Sana's stares.

"I can see that you want to get inside me! "

Sana started getting more closer to Tzuyu seducing him as she stared at his eyes intently.

Tzuyu smirked and looked at Sana's expose cleavage.

Oh god! I miss to group it so bad!

Tzuyu thought  and with no words he pulled Sana inside his car locking each doors and drove at the nearest hotel.

Sana can feel how her breathes getting more heavier. This is so unexpected.

But then she smirked when Tzuyu kissed her passionately as the elevators door closed.

She admit that she really miss Tzuyu's lips on her and so she pulled him more closer to deepen the kiss.

"Still so fucking hot Sana. I want you!"

Tzuyu whispered huskily turning Sana on.

"Then fuck me! "

............

I feel sorry yet mad. To tell you, this book is the sequel so please stop ranting at the first book. This is the CONTINUATION OF PLEASURE.

I hope no one will get confuse.

Sapphires ❤