Day 6: More Training

I wake up and realize I was inside of some room. The ceiling was all green, reminding me of the military tent that we usually used.

"Ouh, you're awake, Colonel." said a female voice next to me.

I look to my side where the source of the voice are. It was one of the nurse that was treating me.

"Where am I." I ask.

"You're inside the medic tent. You passed out as soon as you get off the jeep." the nurse reply.

"I see. Wait, what did you just called me.??" I ask.

"I called you Colonel. Is there a problem.??" the nurse ask me back.

I stand up on my feet and leave the medic tent. I decide to head over to the jeep to load off our things but I stop midway as soon as I see some of the soldiers unloading our stuff.

"Oh. Colonel, You're awake." said one of them with a salute who accidentally saw me.

All of them stop their action and also give a salute to me.

"At ease soldiers. What are you guys doing.??" I ask.

"We're helping you out unloading the stuff and put it inside your tent." said another one of them.

"I see. There still a lot more to be unload. Let me help you guys out. I said.

"Yes sir." said all of them.

-several Minutes Later-

"Ouh, you're finally awake." I said as Miku begin to wake up slowly.

"Where am I.??" Miku ask.

"We arrive at the our location and right now inside our room." I reply.

"I see. Wait. Our Room.??!!" Miku ask with a surprise reaction."

"Yeah, about that. They don't have enough room so all three of us gonna share the same room." I reply.

"All three. Who's the other one.??" Miku ask. 

"I'm back." said Ghost bursting through the door.

"Welcome back, Ghost." I said with a smile.

Miku looks like she gave up a little bit as she release a heavy sigh.

"Btw Miku. Since when did I become a colonel.??" I ask.

"Oh yeah, you still don't know about it. The Military court have decide to banished Commander Ahren, The higher ups need another high ranked member in the ladder. So Hitler decide to raise your rank to be a Colonel." Miku stated.

"I see. But why Colonel.??" I ask.

"Hitler said he can raise your rank higher but I refuse for it to go even higher than me." Miku reply.

"Is that so. I wonder if there's a reason behind it." said Ghost.

"There's nothing in particular." said Miku with a blush.

"Enough with the teasing, Ghost. So what are we gonna do now.??" I ask.

"We we're ordered to train the soldiers in the first place." said Miku.

"But there still a lot of them who haven't arrive here." Ghost stated.

"So, what are we gonna do.??" Miku ask.

"Let's do some shootout. Just all of us." said Rayla as she come into the room bursting through the door.

"Can you guys stop doing that. Sooner or later my door is gonna broke apart." I shouted.

But my words are complete useless as Layla kick the door away from her path. Lily and IA also do the same.

"Well then. Rather than a shootout, how bout we turned it into a bet. Winner get's what they want and losers must obey." I said.

"We'll gladly accepted the challenge." said all of them.

-Several Minutes Later-

All of us prepare ourselves at the shooting range not far away from our place. The news about Squad 39 goes head to head with each other spread fast through the whole base and attract all of them completely surrounding the shooting range.

"Prepare to lose, Colonels and Generals.??" IA mock

"Not a single bit." said Miku.

"I'm not gonna lose, even to my own sister." said Rayla.

"Bring it on." said Lily.

"How do I win this." said Ghost who looks a bit nervous.

Layla just give a thumbs up.

"Prepare to get Rekt." I said as I load my weapon.

"How do we determine the winner.??" IA ask.

All of us step into our shooting position. how fast you unload your gun is another story.to be the winner your accuracy must be sharp. All of us load our gun and begin to aim down sight. All of us wait patiently. The ring of the bells from a nearby clock tower indicates that the match have start. All of us unload our gun in a flash. the crowd was stunned with our performance.

"Cease Fire." said Rayla.

All of us cease fire and put our on the table.

"I need 7 of you to go and pick up our target please." I shouted.

7 soldiers which is the same soldiers that help me earlier, step inside the shooting range and brought the target close enough for us to see the result.

"Looks like IA grab the last place." said Miku.

"I'm second last." said Lily.

"Even though I'm not that good with guns but I'm grateful to the the third last." said ghost.

"Looks like General is in the middle." said IA.

"Miku is third. Cause she thinks her handgun can go spray and pray like her MG." said Rayla.

"Hold on. Who's the winner.??" ask one of the soldier who is inspecting our targets.

I look at the targets that are left. It belongs to me and Layla with the same bullet grouping and accuracy.

"Looks like we gonna have to do a tie breaker." said Miku.

"How.??" I ask.

"I have and Idea." said Rayla as she jumps inside the shooting range.

Rayla take 6 new target and put them in two lines. 3 targets in each line with one of the target being behind one of the other. Rayla then jumps back out.

"your task is to shoot the middle of target using your handgun many times until it went through the last one. In other words, shoot it till it make a hole to hit the target behind. The 1st one to miss is the loser." said Rayla.

"Challenge accepted." both me and Layla said at the same time.