Day 3: Training

The three of us arrive at a training spot. All of the soldiers was playing around but get back in position with discipline after they see that Miku was coming towards them. All of them give a salute to Miku at the same time with sync.

"At ease soldiers." said Miku after replying the salute that was given to her.

All of the soldiers sit down.

"So, all of you wanted to be trained by me.??" Miku ask.

"Yes Ma'am." one of them reply.

"No need to be strict here. just let loose." Miku reply.

All of them nod at the same time.

"Why don't all of you go to the shooting range. I want to see how good your accuracy are." said Miku.

All of the soldiers stand up and grab their riffle and heads towards the shooting range.

"You to, (F/N)" said Miku.

"Eh, what about you.??" I ask

"I just observe from behind. Go and shoot down those target for me." Miku reply.

"Whatever." I said picking up my riffle.

I take a place next to a soldier that have the same loadout as me. Without thinking further, I load up my riffle and fire the 1st round. Without hesitation, I continue shooting until the mag went empty. All of the soldiers also emptied their mag and Miku begin to inspect their accuracy one by one. I loaded my gun once more and put it next to me. Miku then walks towards me and stop next to me.

"No wonder all your targets are dead." said Miku.

"Excuse me.???" I said.

"One of you, could you bring me the target over here." said Miku.

One of the soldier jumps into the shooting range and runs towards my target. He carry the target over to Miku before jumping back out from the range.

"Look at this, all of the bullet went through the same hole. Good thing it was not me being your target." said Miku.

"Is it a compliment or a challenge.??" I ask.

"Just take it as a compliment." Miku reply

All of the soldier just look at my target in amazed.

"Now time to split you up. Rifleman 1 with (F/N). Heavy Gunner with me." said Miku.

"Yes Ma'am" The soldiers reply.

All of them divided into 2 groups and one of the groups are heading towards me.

"Are you guys alright with me training all of you.??" I ask

"We're alright with that." one of them reply.

"Besides, as a rifleman we also want that deadly accuracy." another one of them reply.

"Well then. I want all of you to go shoot just one round. After that, we can begin the real training." I said.

"Yes Sir." all of them reply.

-several minutes later-

l walks towards one of them and help them with their way on handling their rifle and their stance.

"Now that I corrected your stance and the way that you handle your rifle, try take a shot." I said.

All of them shoot simultaneously but some of them didn't get a bulls'eye

"As a sniper or a rifleman, you must not hesitate. Take your time, calm down and breath slowly. After that, Fire." I state.

All of them starts to do what I told them and all of them manage to hit the target with a perfect Bulls'Eye.

"But sir, how about when the enemy right in front of us." one of them ask.

"You don't aim. just shoot." I reply.

"And how is that, sir.??" Another one of them ask.

"Believe in yourself and believe in your rifle. Both you and your rifle are one." I reply.

"That's sounds like a hard work." said one of them.

"Trust me. Once you know how to do it, it will be a walk in the park." I reply.'

"Is it the same thing you do back then.??" another one of them ask.

I just space out for a while, remembering a bit about my old life as an assassin.

"I'm sorry to ask that question, sir." said the one who ask me earlier.

"It's alright, you could say it's the same back then." I reply after snapping back into reality.

"Hey, why don't we try it out for ourselves." said one of them.

All of them back to their shooting position and enter a new clip inside their mag.

"Sir, tell us what to do." said one of them while pointing his rifle at the target.

All of them did the same.

"Believe in yourself. What you see in front of you is your target. Where your eyes focusing is where your gun is pointing at. Believe that you'll hit the part you're focusing." I said.

All of them focus at their target according to what I say.

"Now, Feuer." I shout.

All of them shoot the target until they ran out of ammo.

"Hey look, We only hit the middle part of the target." said one of them.

"Not just that, all of our bullet hit the same part." said another one of them.

I just simply smile at them.

"Nice going there (F/N)." said Miku, walking towards me.

"I just teach them how to shoots properly, that's all." I reply.

"That's good enough." said Miku.

Both of us smile at each other.

"Alright, all of you can go get something to eat. Training time is over." Miku shouted.

"Yes Ma'am." all of them reply with a salute before walking away.

"Sir. Thanks you very much for the training." said one of them.

"Danke Schon" said another one of them before walking away.

"Looks like you're kindda famous here as well." said Miku with a smug face.

"Good thing they doesn't afraid of me." I reply.

"Some of them are, but most of them not." Miku stated.

"That's alright, I guess." I repy.

Both of us spaced out for a while. Awkward silence made it presence as well.

"Hey (F/N). Why don't we get something to eat.??" Miku ask.

"Sure, why not. Besides, we haven't eat anything since morning." I reply.

Miku just nod in agreement. Both of us walks towards the cafeteria with me just following behind Miku.