Year -10: The Contract

Name: Marx Azure

Nationality: German

Target Location: A Bar In London

Characteristic:

01. Black Hair

02. Age Around 45-50

Extra Information (Provided by the Client):

01. Former Soldier of Germany in World War 1

02. Have A Scar On His Right Eye

*Information Gathering is Probably Required*

"Eliminate This German And I Will Reward You Handsomely. But Make Sure That You Kill Him Without Attracting To Much Attention To The Public."

-General Albert Gate. Former General Of The British- 

End of the file.

"A German target huh." I said to myself.

I look at the clock. 

"8 in the morning. What to do now.??" I ask myself.

I head into my room. It's a total mess with guns and bullet scatter around on the floor. That's kindda normal for me. I pick up all the guns and bullet and put it in their place.

"I guess I'll start the day by cleaning the room." 

I take a peak outside the room and look at my living room

"I guess I'll clean the whole house instead."

-several hours later-

The house look clean and tidy. The weapons are in the weapon rack. the bullets are inside their own perspective box, or guns. everything is back at it place. I took a glace at the clock again.

"10 in the morning. Maybe I'll go get some breakfast."

i went back into my room to get changed before heading out.

-several minutes later-

walking down the stairs is always a pain in the ass. But breakfast is important. I was greeted ny some peoples while walking towards a cafe that is nearby my apartment. As always the cafe is full with people in the morning. I take a seat next to the window and take a look outside. It was a beautiful morning with a beautiful weather.

"May I take your order.??" ask a woman.

"I'll have the usual please." I reply.

"A cup of coffee and some toast. Got it." said the waiter before heading back to the counter.

A waiter with my order come to several minutes later, serving me with what I need in the morning.

"Here's your order." said the waiter.

"Thanks." I reply.

I look around shop but stop after my eyes landed on the newspaper that have been next to me on the table for the whole time.

'Another One Bites The Dust' are the main title.

My curiosity won me over as I take the newspaper and read the whole story.

Another dead body was found behind a cafe near the Camden Road. Just like the last victims, The killer leave no traces and clues to help with the investigation. Meaning that the Killer is the same person who have been responsible for 90 more death in London. Jack The Ripper shock the whole London with just 5 kills but this is a whole lot worse than Jack The Ripper accident. All people are advised to be very careful when being outside of your house.

-Written by: Anonymous Reporter-

"Looks like I've been on the main page lately." 

I put the newspaper aside and starts eating my breakfast that almost gone cold.

"Better eat up fast, your food can go really cold very fast during this winter." said one of yhe waitress.

I just nod and continue eating my food.

"Winter huh."

-several minutes later-

I decide to do further research about my target. Not much I can get. The only thing I have that he has a small family. A wife and 2 daughters live in a house not far away from mine. I went back my home and grab my telescope.

"Base on the address, the house should be around west."

Luck was not on my side as I don't have a window that can look out to the west.

"I guess I'll find another point."

I took out a map and mark the target house. I also mark the places that the target always went. As I go trough the map, something caught my attention.

"A water tower."

To bad it's short. I remember it being the same water tower that I use in previous assassination. I look through the map again and found one more thing. An abandoned building that have sights on every places that I mark.

"Nice, just what I need."

As I was planning my attack, the phone rings. I went over and pick it up.

"Hello." I said through the phone

"Hello Mr (L/N). We already do some research on your current client and decide to give you a new target. This will be a dangerous mission as you also need to eliminate your client who is a former General of the British army." said a female entity.

"Tell me more about it." I reply.

"At 1st, we don't care about it. But he's a former General. We afraid that our cover will be blown away after the contract. But your the one who will do all the work. So we decide to give you a choice, either you accept this new contract or not." the female entity reply.

"The new contract is the 100th one, am I right.??" I ask.

"Yes that is true. Are you seeking for double payment.??" the female entity ask me back.

"I'll take my payment from my client. I just want to quit this job after I kill him. Is that alright with you.??" I ask him back.

"As long as our secret are safe with you." the female entity reply.

"That wouldn't be a problem." I reply.

"Then it's a deal. CodeName: DEATH. Your new and LAST contract have been sent to your mailbox. Until we talk again, I wish you all the best. Please consider your retirement as a Christmas present from us." said the female entity before hanging up.

I put back the phone with a smile and head down stairs. Just like he said, the new and LAST contract is inside.

'Target: Albert Gate'

I went back upstairs and prepare everything that I need for the last time.