Chapter 24...The Wedding

Jane's Pov
     I smiled at [1st Readers Name] and [2nd Readers Name] as they were being measured by Trenderman. He insisted that they let him make their wedding dresses so they ended up letting him. I insisted that they have black somewhere on the dresses and they agreed with me. It was good to see them happy on their wedding day. But so help me if Toby breaks either of their hearts I will kill him a thousand times over and make him apologize as many times as is needed until they are happy again...I thought as I watched them. I knew Toby wasn't capable of hurting their feelings though. He loved them and they loved him so it would all turn out well.
     Plus when they have kids I can take care of them and be an amazing...slightly overly protective....aunt. In the end they both had fabulous wedding dresses.
     [1st Readers Name] chose...

     And [2nd Readers Name] chose...

They looked beautiful in their wedding dresses so I decided to check up on Toby. He looked nice in his Tuxedo...it was obvious that he decided to personalize his a bit though because instead of a flower he had an adorable waffle pin...

I was happy about this marriage...it was gonna be good.

Timeskip to Wedding...brought to you by Slenderman

Slenderman Pov
     I stood at the alter with Toby and noticed the music start. I looked up and saw Masky walking [1st Readers Name] down the isle and Hoodie walking [2nd Readers Name] down the isle right behind them. Behind everyone Jane and Clockwork were holding bouquets and were dressed as bridesmaids...

They looked nice in their dresses and I saw Sally behind them dressed as the flower girl. She was happily throwing flower petals everywhere and skipping down the isle. She was quite adorable in her little dress...

Once they got to the alter Masky and Hoodie stood behind Toby while Jane and Clockwork stood behind [1st Readers Name] and [2nd Readers Name]. Everyone was smiling and I began the usual speech.
     "Blah blah blah...do you Tobias Rogers take these two lovely ladies to be your lawfully wedded wives."
     "I do," answered Toby.
     "And do you two lovely ladies take Tobias Rogers to be your lawfully wedded husband."
     "We do," they replied.
     "Then by the power vested in me...Slenderman...I pronounce you man and wives...you may now kiss the brides..."
Toby kissed his two lovely wives and they ran out to go on a killing spree together as husband and wives. I smiled and helped everyone clean up until I heard Sally.

"I caught the bouquet!!!"