Chapter 23...Ticci Toby Part 4

Ticci Toby Pov
     It's been a few weeks since our first date and Slenderman already made them Creepypastas. [1st Readers Name] has her Operator symbol on the back of her left hand and [2nd Readers Name] has hers on the back of her right hand. Now that they are Creepypastas they are even faster than before so it's hard for me to keep up with them. They are also stronger and silencer than before so BEN tries to stay on their good side from now on. He was scared of them before but now he is completely terrified of them. He is nicer to me now because he is afraid.
     It's kind of funny to watch him and Jeff at each other's throats and then best friends when they walk into the room. Slenderman has been much happier because of this. He doesn't have to break up their fights anymore so he has more time to relax and visit his brothers. I'm happy that Slenderman is happier now.
     I paced back and forth in the living room and got strange looks from the others that were sitting on the couch...how do I ask them...what if they say no and it turns out that they fell in love with one of the other Creepypastas...I glanced at the others before continuing my pacing...no that's not possible...they always hang out with me and having shown any interest in the others...but what if they were hanging with the others when I fell asleep...no...they love me and we've been dating for a few weeks now...they wouldn't cheat on me...would they...stop thinking like that we have a task at hand...how do I ask them to marry me and get a definite yes...I really like both of them and I want them to be my wives but I'm so nervous...what if they don't see me as a future husband figure...but on our first date we were talking about our future together...yeah...they would probably say yes to me...they love me...I love them...why wouldn't they say yes to marrying me and becoming my eternal partners in crime...yeah...they don't have a reason to say no...I can do this...I thought to myself.
     "Toby you okay you been pacing for awhile now," questioned Jeff. I looked at him and stopped pacing. "Your tapping your foot now Toby," said BEN. "S-sorry," I whispered. I looked at everyone and said, "I p-plan to ask [1st Readers Name] a-and [2nd Readers Name] if they will m-marry me...but I don't kn-know how to ask th-them."
     Everyone jumped out of their seats and applauded me. "Okay everyone how should he ask them," said Clockwork, "this is a big deal." I looked around and Jane said, "it has to be special...something that means something to all three of you." I thought about it and remembered the park that they had their first kill at. "I think I know a place," I said confidently. "Where?," everyone asked. "It's the f-first place I saw th-them and the first place th-they murdered someone...it's a p-park near the w-woods," I explain. "Good now how should he ask them," questioned Jeff. We all thought for a moment before a few people came up with ideas.
     "It would be my great honor if we could come together in unholy matrimony to become partners in crime forever," one said.
     "I love you more than waffles and can't live without you...would you both promise to stay by my side forever," said another.
     "Marry me?," said yet another person.
     While they all came up with ideas I decided on the perfect way to ask them to be my one and onlys. It was perfect because it expressed my feelings for both of them. Now I needed to get the rings. I called Trenderman and he immediately gave me three rings. One for me...and two for the girls of my dreams. They all matched and I thought they were perfect for us.
     "Babe...babe...please p-put on these blindfolds r-real quick." They put them on and I lead them to the candle lit park. Once there I told them to take off the blindfolds. They took them off slowly and gasped at the sight around them. I knew that this place was special to them...a first kill was always a special place for a murderer like ourselves.
     I began speaking, "[1st Readers Name]...[2nd Readers Name]...we h-have been dating for a f-few weeks now and I realized th-that you two have b-brought a ray of sunlight to all th-the Creepypastas' lives...especially m-mine...you are funny, smart, d-dangerous, loving, beautiful, and so m-much more. I love th-the both of you a-and I know that you f-feel the same way about m-me, even though I'm a s-stuttering mess. But th-this is the place I-I first laid eyes o-on the two of you...th-the first place you t-two killed someone...and the p-place that I plan to a-ask the most important question of m-my life," I kneeled down and pulled out the two rings, "will you t-two marry me?"
     I waited for their responses. They covered their mouths with their hands and frantically nodded yes. "We would love to marry you Toby," they said happily through tears of joy. They hugged me tightly and we shared a kiss before I put their rings on their fingers. I loved them so much and I was so happy that they had said yes to me. They made me the happiest murderer to ever live.
     We all ended up staying up and celebrating at the mansion with waffles. I love waffles...and I love my wives...I smiled as I fed them pieces of waffle and they fed me waffles as well. It was perfect, me and them against the world forever.