Chapter 22...First Date

1st Reader Pov
     After telling everyone we were a couple Toby thought it would be a good idea to go on our first date. He had run off with Hoodie and Masky and told us to stay behind until he came for us. "I wonder what they're doing," I wondered. "Probably setting up the date," replied [2nd Readers Name] happily. We both smiled and Offenderman approached us. "Put this in his drink," he whispered, "believe me it will be a fun date." I looked at him awkwardly and said, "thanks Offenderman but we'll have to pass on your offer."
     He looked a bit sad but said, "oh well I might as well go on a killing spree anyways...now where did I put my roses?" Offenderman walked away and I laughed. "I really hope he finds his roses before someone else does," whispered [2nd Readers Name]. I nodded in agreement and looked out the window. I could faintly see a very dull and small light shining through the trees. It was probably Toby setting up the date so I decided to look away and see what everyone else was doing. 
     As usual Jeff and BEN were at each other's throats. As I looked around I saw Clockwork doing Jane's makeup while Sally played tea party with Splendorman. Trenderman had already gone home to make the wedding dresses for the future. It was funny that everyone was looking towards our future. Dr. Smiley was even looking forward to when we have our children.
     Suddenly the door opened and Masky and Hoodie stepped inside. "Go change for the date," they said, "Toby will be coming soon." We rushed upstairs and I did my makeup. After doing my makeup I looked through my clothes that Trenderman gave me and picked out a nice outfit...

[2nd Readers Name] decided to wear...

Once we were both done changing we headed downstairs to meet up with Toby. He was already at the front door waiting for us. I smiled at him and he blushed. "Y-you both look r-really nice," he whispered. "Thank you," I replied. As we walked down the stairs Jane gave Toby a look that said, "I'm watching you." I smiled at her and her gaze softened a bit. I liked that she was protective of our feelings...it was really sweet of her. I looked back at Toby and he held out his arms for us. We quickly linked arms and followed him away from the mansion.

2nd Reader Pov
     We linked arms with Toby and headed away from the mansion. As we walked I noticed that their were rose petals on the ground leading us there. It was really pretty and sweet of him to do this for our first date. I looked forwards and marveled at the sight. It was beautiful, there was a cute little picnic with an adorable basket. We all sat down on the blanket and Toby opened the basket.
     I was surprised when I didn't see him pull waffles out of the picnic basket. Instead he pulled out lobster with crackers, different cheeses, cheesecake, wine, salad, fruit salad, and the necessary utensils needed to eat them. Toby set out our plates and pored us all glasses of the wine. "To us," he said sweetly. "To us," we replied. We all clinked our glasses and drank the wine. It was actually really good wine...where did Toby even get this...I wondered.
     We all talked about how life was and our plans for the three of ours future together. I had a lot of fun and Toby liked it when we fed him grapes. We had a little contest to see who could catch the most grapes in their mouth and Toby won. He fist bumped the air and we all laughed. It was very fun and relaxing to sit under the moonlight and have a picnic. I took a deep breath and looked around.
     "This is perfect," I whispered. I smiled at Toby and flicked a small bit of cheesecake at him. It hit his nose and he went cross eyed to look at it. He laughed and flicked a bit of cheesecake at me and [1st Readers Name]. We had a miniature food fight and laughed and we cuddled up to each other.
     "I love you two," said Toby happily. "We love you too," we replied happily. Toby kissed our foreheads and we looked at the stars above us. They were beautiful...I wonder what our future will hold...I thought as I set my head on Toby's chest. Soon enough I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Ticci Toby Pov
     [2nd Readers Name] fell asleep with her head on my chest and I smiled. I really like these two...they're nice and funny...they love waffles and they love me...I could care less if they were beautiful but I had to admit that they were both very beautiful..."I hope this r-relationship lasts for awhile...maybe e-even forever," I whispered to myself. "Me too," whispered [1st Readers Name]. She yawned and fell asleep with her head right below [2nd Readers Name]'s. I blushed and looked at the stars above us. "I'll h-have Slenderman turn y-you into Creepypastas so th-that we can stay t-together forever," I said to myself.
     Soon enough I fell asleep to the sound of you guys' breathing. It was really peaceful.