Chapter 3...The Incident

Both Pov
While admiring the woods we heard the chuckle of...The Schools Most Well Known Bullies...they were known for beating up anything that moves...they laughed at us as we turned around to look at them. We already knew their faces so it wasn't a surprise to see them all standing there. They stared at us like Hawks as they walked up to us slowly. What do they want...
"I thought you had detention freak," said one while smirking. What pains...we thought...they just have to be here to ruin our adventuring...how typical. "Oh hey, freak show, you not hear me or something..." He continued, "or do I need to beat you and your stupid friend till you understand?" His friends laughed when he said this...so funny...who would want to get beat up...that's just stupid...it's like asking a newborn baby if they want their life to end...its stupid and pointless...we stared at them with neutral faces as they stood their like morons.

1st Reader Pov
"Why don't you just go make out with one of your side chicks [1st Bullies Name]," I told him. He had so many side chicks it was hard to understand how he had an actual girlfriend...I never will understand. His friends laughed but he only got angered by my remark. "I would shut that little mouth of yours before I knock every tooth out of it," he replied. Does he think he scares me...how stupid is this guy..."Oh I'm so scared someone help me..." I said sarcastically. After I said that I made an obvious fake scared face. This only angered him even more, "shut up freak." He attempted to throw a punch at me but before it could hit me it stopped, it just stopped.
I looked up to see [2nd Readers Name] holding his fist. "Don't even think about it," she said. She was angered big time, she was very protective when it came to me. So having someone try to hit me on purpose made her extremely angry. He noticed that his fist hadn't connected with my face and looked to see [2nd Readers Name] holding his fist. He stared at her in shock as she twisted his arm behind his back and yanked it upwards. Pop! You could hear his arm pop out of the socket before he released a bloodcurdling scream into the air. "Ahhhhh!!!"
His friends ran at us but I pulled my knife and and slashed it in front of myself. It was out of pure instinct and it seemed to work. Suddenly the body of his friend fell to the ground dead. I had just killed someone with just one slash of my blade, and it felt good too. [2nd Readers Name] looked back at me and I nodded to her. She took this as a cue and beat them to a pulp before slitting their throats. [1st Bullies Name] tried to run away but we caught up to him quickly.

2nd Reader Pov
We caught up to him quickly and I helped [1st Readers Name] break his leg. "Ahhhh!!!" He screamed again. "Shhh..." I whispered, "someone might hear you." [1st Readers Name] quickly slit his throat and we noticed police sirens far away. By instinct...plus we were gonna do it anyway...we ran into the woods and didn't stop until we were a good few miles away from the park. I sat down and started laughing, "did you see their faces?!" She nodded a yes and laughed with me. We looked around and thought for a few minutes...
"We could live here you know," she said. "I agree," I replied. I looked around and said, "that was fun...we should do it more often." She looked at me quizzically and asked, "what?" Seriously...what do you mean 'what' I mean we should become murderers..."you know...we are now murderers...so we should kill people more often," I told her. She nodded in agreement and said, "should we get masks?" I nodded approvingly and stood up. I helped her up and we walked around the woods for awhile looking for something to do. "So what should we call what happened back there...an accident," she asked. "Hmmm...no," I replied.

"How about...The Incident"