Chapter 20

Morgan's POV

It's been a couple days since my mom and Jake have been in the hospital. They finally got out today and are at home resting. Colby is finally out of the hospital as well. I haven't seen him since I first got back. I don't think I can see him since he done forgot who I am. Right now Jacko and I were at my place helping my mom around the house.

"Honey, why don't you and Jacko go out for a little while. Brennen is gonna be here soon." My mom said.

"You sure you're going to be okay by yourself?" I asked.

"I'm sure." She said. I kissed her head and went to my room and grabbed my bag and phone. He grabbed his stuff. I looked for my keys and found them. We walked out and got in my car.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Uh, we can go to the beach." He said. I nodded and started the car and started driving. "I'm really glad your mom and Jake are okay." He said.

"Me too." I said. I grabbed his hand with my free hand. He intertwined our fingers.

"Do you want to grab food first?" He asked.

"Yeah, we can go to the pier." I said. He smiled and nodded. I kept driving until I came to a light and I stopped since it was red.

"I have to ask." He said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Are you over Colby?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am." I said. He nodded and smiled. I leaned over and pecked his lips and started driving again since the light was green. We got to the pier and found a parking spot and parked. We got out and I grabbed my bag and shut the door and locked the car. I felt arms around me from behind lift me up causing me to giggle. Jacko sent me down and he grabbed my hand and I intertwined our fingers. "Mm, so want to know what's better than the beach?" I asked.

"What's that?" He asked.

"The boardwalk. Amazing stuff." I said. He chuckled and we started walking and going in and out of stores. He bought a few things. We finally got a restaurant area and walked in and we got seated. We sat down and ordered our drinks and I looked at the menu and so did he. I knew what I want and set my menu down and took a sip of my drink. He put his menu down and grabbed my hand from over the table and I intertwined our fingers. He smiled. The waiter came back and took our orders and walked away. "You know I wanna visit Australia." I said. His eyes lit up.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to go." I said. He smiled.

"Well, once your mum is all better we can go." He said and kissed my hand. I smiled.

"So, you're gonna stick around?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled. I loved it. He's amazing.

~
We were walking back to the car when he stopped walking and just plopped down on the floor. I shook my head and took a picture of him and posted it on Instagram.

Liked by Brennen, morgantaylorfan, jackobrazier and 29,018 others

Morgantaylor He literally stopped walking just to plop on the floor! Lazy ass. My favorite person though. Don't stop smiling ♥️

367 comments

Samgolbach So you are serious about him 🙄
Brennen I don't know if I ship this or not 🤔
Morgantaylorfan I ship completely 😍♥️
Colbybrockfan Did you really move on that fast? Wow. You're a whore.
Morgantaylor @colbybrockfan I'm a whore for moving on? But Colby is still a damn saint when he's the one who cheated? I'm not even gonna say sorry. But Jacko is an amazing guy and I truly like him. You can get off of my account if you don't like it 🤗
Jackobrazier Who is that handsome devil? 😏
Morgantaylor @jackobrazier Get over yourself, babes ♥️

I locked my phone and he got up and grabbed his bags and we started walking again.

"You're a dork." I said.

"But that's what you like about me." He said.

"One of the many things." I said and we got to the car and he put our bags in the car and came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist while I was against the car. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What's another thing you like?" He asked. I pressed my lips against his and he kissed back. We stood there kissing for a few minutes before pulling away.

"Your kisses are absolutely amazing." I said.

"Mm, what's another one?" He asked.

"You're absolutely dashing and you're absolutely smart and amazing." I said. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"You're absolutely lovely." He said. I smiled and we pulled away from each other.

"Let's get to the house." I said. He nodded and we got in the car and I started it and drove off. Once we got to my house I parked and we got out and grabbed our bags and we walked inside and to my room. We set the bags on my bed. I put my clothes that I bought up and I started to put my other stuff up on shelves when arms came around my waist.

"Babe, you need a break. Let's get a drink." He said. I nodded and set the trinket box on my dresser. We walked out to the kitchen and I saw Brennen, Jessica, Jake and mom sitting at the table.

"Hey, Honey. Did you guys have fun?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, we went around shopping. Speaking of which, I got you something that I'll get in a minute." I said.

"I'll get it." Jacko said and walked back to my room.

"You and Jacko?" Jess asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I said.

"I ship it honestly. He's hot and he's Australian. Good score." She said. I giggled. Jacko walked out with the necklace I got my mom. He handed it to her. She opened it.

"Sweetie, this is absolutely amazing. Thank you." She said and gave me a hug. I hugged back. We pulled away. I sat down and Jacko got us soda and sat beside me.

"So, I want to talk to you guys." I said. They looked at me. "Mom, after you get well I'm wanting to go to Australia for a while." I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes, really." I said.

"I think it's a great idea." She smiled. I smiled back.

We all sat there talking and laughing. I'm gonna miss this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I'm gonna end this at chapter 21-22. I'm gonna make another book and have a bit of Jacko and Morgan in it before Colby and her get back together.

Follow
Vote
Comment 🤪