12

Morgan's POV
I saw Colby looking over at me smiling. Brennen and him were talking while they were working out. I was on the treadmill and listening to music through my headphones. Colby walked over to me and I took an earbud out.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We're about to leave to go get food." He said. I stopped the treadmill.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Tender Greens." He said. I nodded and grabbed my rag and dried off and wiped down the machine.

"I'm gonna go to the locker room and change." I said. He nodded and pecked my lips. I walked to the locker room and grabbed my stuff and changed. I walked out and saw Colby and Brennen talking secretively. "You guys ready?" I asked walking over to them.

"Yeah." Colby smiles and we all walked out.

"Shotgun." I said. Colby groaned and we walked to the truck and got in. Brennen started it and drove off.

~
We were all sitting together and eating and talking.

"So, when we were growing up, Morgan had-" I cut Brennen off.

"We are not bringing that up!" I said eating a fry.

"No! I wanna hear it!" Colby said.

"Fine, Brennen tell the story." I said laughing.

"Okay. So, Morgan had wanted to play softball and mom didn't want her to, so she went behind my moms back and went and when mom found out she went to a game and freaked out on Morgan and was chasing her. Morgan was running and ended up falling and rolling into the lake." Brennen said. Colby was dying laughing.

"Hey, I tripped over a rock." I defended myself.

"Oh yeah, that big empty space was clearly a rock." He said sarcastically. I shoved him slightly.

"I can't believe that actually happened." Colby said and his phone dinged. He grabbed it and read through the text. "Hey, when we leave I need you to drop me off at my house." He said.

"I thought we were all hanging at your place anyways." Brennen said chewing on his salad.

"Oh that's right." He said.

"What's going on?" I asked taking a sip of my water.

"I have to film with Sam." He said.

~
We were at the house and Sam and Colby were filming for their channel and they were doing fear pong. I was off and watching them and smiling. They're idiots but they're my idiots. They finally wrapped up and Colby was covered in whipped cream.

"I'm gonna shower, you can go sit in my room and watch tv." He said. I nodded and we walked upstairs. I sat on his bed and he walked into the bathroom. I grabbed his laptop and turned it on and started watching a show on Netflix. A little while later Colby walked in wearing a towel around his waist. He has such an amazing body.

"Wanna take a picture?" He asked sarcastically. I took my phone out and he was running his hand through his hair and I took the picture.

"Damn, you look good." I said. He shut the door and locked it. He changed into sweats and came over to me and moved the laptop. "What are you-" He cut me off by kissing me. He was hovering over me. I kissed back.

~
I was downstairs and in the garage while Corey was filming one of his videos. Colby walked in and didn't have a shirt on.

"Whoa, what happened to your back?" Aaron asked. Everyone kept looking at his back as I just slid down in the bean bag chair. Everyone looked at me. I put my hands up in defense.

"Leave me out of this." I said. Colby chuckled and sat beside me.

"Not much to say. What are we doing?" He asked.

"We were filming for my video." Corey said. He looked a little irritated.

"Sorry." I said. He went back to filming.

This is gonna be a hell of a night.

~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short you guys. I hope you liked it.

Follow

Vote

Comment 🤪