11

Morgan's POV
The party was in full swing, Colby was drunk and playing beer pong with Brennen. I was walking around taking pictures of everyone. The front door opened and I looked over and saw someone I never thought I'd see ever again, Jake Paul. I dated him a few years back and I wish I didn't. He was by himself. He saw me and smiled. My heart dropped to my stomach.

"Morgan, hey." He said.

"Hi, Jake." I said and took a picture of the crowd in the front living room.

"Still into photography?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Who invited you?" I asked.

"Brennen did." Once he said that I wanted to scream and hit Brennen.

"I gotta go." I said and walked to where Colby and Brennen were and I went to Brennen. "You invited Jake?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not?" He asked.

"He's my ex, Brennen. You know this." I said. He sighed.

"I'm sorry, Okay? Just ignore him." He said. I sighed and walked to the counter where all the alcohol is and I poured myself a cup of Bacardi and downs it. The only way I will get through the night. I walked over to Colby and he won against Brennen and hugged me. I giggled and hugged back. "Another game?" He asked.

"Nah, Morgan and I are gonna go hang around." Colby said. He nodded. Colby wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I wrapped my arm around his waist. We walked away and I took his cup and took a sip. "So, where's Jake?" He asked. I nodded over to where he was and we walked to where Jake could see us and Colby pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back and we pulled away when we heard someone clear their throat. I saw Jake. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"Leave my girl alone." Jake said.

"I haven't been your girl for years. Bye, Jake." I said. Colby and I walked away and started dancing together.

~
We were cleaning up and trying to make space for those people who drank so they can sleep in the living room. Once we were done I walked upstairs to Colby's room and I laid on the bed and plugged my phone on the charger and set it on the floor beside the bed. Colby walked in and shut the door and changed into a pair of basketball shorts and shut the light off and crawled into bed with me. I cuddled up to him and he wrapped an arm around me and I could hear his heart beat and that's what put me to sleep.

Colby's POV
She fell asleep and I could hear her little snores. I wish I didn't fuck up the first time. I wish I did it right the first time. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I saw it was Sam texting me.

Sam: Please don't hurt her again, she really likes you man.

Colby: Don't worry, man. I'm not messing it up this time. I like her WAY to much.

Sam: Good, now how weird was it her ex was here?

Colby: Very weird. He's still camped out downstairs since he drank.

Sam: Wow, that's weird.

Sam and I texted for a while till I fell asleep.

Morgan's POV
I woke up and saw it was 9am the next day and groaned. Massive hangover here we go. I grabbed my phone and texted Devyn.

Morgan: Hey, wanna join me and getting hangover food for us and Corey and Colby?

Devyn: Corey and I are at the gym. So that's a no go.

I groaned and got up carefully and walked downstairs. I saw people were starting to leave. I walked into the kitchen and started making food for me and Colby.

"Hey, beautiful." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked over and saw Jake.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You." He said.

"Too bad, I'm taken." I said.

"By who? That Colby kid?" He asked.

"Yeah, by Colby. He's not a kid. He's much more mature than you are." I said. He shook his head.

"He made out with three girls last night." He said.

"I was with him the whole night, he wasn't making out with anyone but me." I said and grabbed the food and walked upstairs and into Colby's room. He was up and looking through his phone. "Morning, babe." I said. He saw me and smiled and put his phone down. He was on twitter.

"Morning, beautiful." He said. I walked over and sat on the bed and handed him his plate. I made bacon, sausage and pancakes. We started eating and he grabbed the plates and walked downstairs. I grabbed his phone and went onto his Snapchat and put on a filter and took a picture and captioned it: "how y'all doing? Hangover is killing me" and posted it and set his phone down. I laid down until I heard shouting coming from downstairs. I got up and ran downstairs and into the kitchen and saw Jake and Colby fighting. I groaned and walked over.

"Guys, stop!" I said. They didn't listen. "Aaron! Sam!" I yelled. They came running in and pulled them apart. I stood in between them. "What the hell is going on?!" I asked.

"Jake is talking shit. Get him out of here." Colby said. Aaron pulled Jake out of the house. Sam let Colby go.

"What was he saying?" I asked.

"That I was making out with three girls." He said.

"He said the same shit to me." I said. "Is it true?" I asked.

"No, it's not." He said. I nodded.

"Let's go to the gym. Come on." I said. We walked upstairs and got ready for the gym.

~~~~~~~~~
I GOT A NEW JOB THANK THE LORD. Not exactly what I want to do, but it's something thank the lord. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. If you did comment "💜".

Follow

Vote

Comment 🤪