16

Morgan's POV

I woke up and saw it was 9am. I hate mornings, I really do. Jacko was still passed out and it was the cutest thing ever. Brennen was in the kitchen area on the phone. I got up careful not to wake Jacko up. I walked into the kitchen and got myself a drink.

"Look, man, I don't know what to tell you." He said. I couldn't hear the other person on the phone, but I'm sure it was Colby. I grabbed my drink and walked out to the living room area and I grabbed my phone and sat on the couch and I saw so many comments on the picture of Jacko and I. One was from Colby saying he was upset about the picture. I rolled my eyes and went through Instagram and saw pictures of Sam and Colby at a club. I locked my phone and got up and walked to my suitcase and grabbed clothes and I walked to the bathroom and I shut the door and brushed my teeth and hair and I got dressed in a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, an AC/DC tank top and a flannel around my waist. I was doing my makeup when there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I come in? I gotta pee." Jacko said.

"Yeah." I said and went back to doing my makeup. He walked in and went to the toilet. I finished doing my makeup and grabbed my stuff and walked out and went to my suitcase and I grabbed socks and a combat boots and put them on.

"Where are you going today?" He asked sitting on my bed.

"Not sure, probably gonna go to the mall." I said.

"Do you honestly need more clothes?" Brennen asked sitting down.

"Shut up." I said and got up grabbing my bag and phone. "What are you doing today?" I asked.

"I was gonna chill out here today." He said. I looked at Jacko.

"I was just gonna walk around." He said.

"Wanna join me?" I asked. He nodded and got ready. We walked out of the room and walked to the elevator and he pressed the button.

"So are you and Colby over?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. He nodded. We got on the elevator and he pressed the button for the lobby. "Do you know where the mall is?" I asked leaning back.

"Yeah, I do." He said. I nodded and we got off and walked out and I followed him. We started walking and honestly I loved it because I love walking. I took my sunglasses out of my bag and put them on.

~
We finally got to the mall and I took my sunglasses off as did Jacko and I walked straight to Victoria's Secret and walked inside. He followed without hesitation. I walked around and looked at all the bras they had. I saw a few I liked and found them in my size. He saw the ones I picked and smiled. I guess he approved.

"You didn't have to come into the store with me." I said.

"I wanted to." He said. I grabbed a few more things and headed to check out. One of the ladies rang up my items while the other one was staring at Jacko. He slung his arm around my shoulders while he was going through his phone. I smiled to myself. I paid for my stuff and grabbed my bag and the lady who was staring at Jacko mumbled 'slut' under her breath. I rolled my eyes and we walked out and he locked his phone and we started walking and looking at different stores. I saw a costume shop and pulled him in there. We tried multiple like hats and stuff on and took pictures as we went along. I put a feather boa on and put it around me and he spun me out of it and I hit his chest slightly and grabbed onto him before I could fall. He grabbed me softly before I could fall. I looked up at him and that's when I realized how close we were. Before I knew it he was kissing me and I couldn't help but kiss back. We pulled away shortly after. "I'm sorry, love." He said.

"No, it's fine." I said and we moved away from each other. "Let's go get food." I said and we started walking. We got to the food court and I saw a Nandos and pulled Jacko to it. We waited in line. We finally got to order and I went to pay but he stopped me and paid. "I could have paid." I said.

"I know but I wanted to." He said and smiled. I smiled and we got our food and sat down at a table and started to eat. Today has been a good day so far.

~~~~~~~~~~
Jacko and Morgan kissed, how do you guys feel?

Follow
Vote
Comment 🤪