14

Morgan's POV
I woke up to Brennen jumping on the bed.

"Wake the hell up! We go to England in five hours!" He said.

"Brennen, if you know what's best for you, you will stop jumping and go make coffee before I murder you." I said. He stopped and got off the bed.

"You got it." He said and walked out of the room. I grabbed my phone and saw 43 missed calls from Colby. I rolled my eyes and went to Instagram and posted the picture Sam sent me of Colby and some girl. I am seriously not as petty as I seem. But he wants to shove his tongue down some girls throat, he can have it broadcasted to the world.

Liked by samgolbach, brennen, devynlundy and 23,901 others Morgantaylor Since you wanna have your tongue down some other girls throat and can't even tell someone not to come to your room for a while, but yet they come back and find you with anothe...

Morgantaylor Since you wanna have your tongue down some other girls throat and can't even tell someone not to come to your room for a while, but yet they come back and find you with another girl. I got this picture from Sam and I can't thank him enough. This is a public breakup announcement. I'm not going to put up with someone who wants to cheat on me all the time. Fuck you, Colby. Have fun on tour and with whoever you're gonna be with ✌🏼
comments disabled

I locked my phone and got up and went and brushed my teeth and hair and I put my hair into pigtail braids and I walked into the kitchen.

"Dude, I cant believe what you posted on Instagram!" Brennen exclaimed.

"Karma is such a bitch." I said.

~
We were on the plane and I saw Colby was blowing up my phone. I finally decided to text him back.

Morgan: What do you want Colby?! I'm not gonna do this conversation if it's gonna be you trying to lie to me about whatever the hell Sam showed me.

Colby: Okay, yes, I cheated. I don't know why I did. It was really stupid of me. You know I love you like fucking crazy and I would never intentionally hurt you. But posting that photo was really pathetic. I think you should take it down. I'm not saying it because it'll affect me, I'm saying it because I don't want to see you get hate because you're an amazing girl no matter what. It was very childish that you publicly put out there that I cheated on you. That should have been something you discussed with me personally.

Morgan: Well, here is what we're discussing. I am not going to be with you anymore. You hurt me once before and I gave you a second chance and I still get hurt. I never open my heart to anyone and I did to you and it burned me in the ass. I will always love you, but this is where we go out separate ways. Goodbye, Colby. Maybe now Shea will finally get you like she wanted from the very start.

I locked my phone and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Brennen asked.

"Nothing. But it's officially done with Colby." I said. He nodded. I think it's time I stop dating and just start messing around. I closed my eyes and laid my head on Brennen's shoulder and fell asleep.

~
Brennen woke me up once we landed and I got up and we grabbed our carryons and we walked off the plane and went to baggage claim and we got our suitcases.

"Brennen, we're finally in London!" I said happily. He smiled. We walked out waited for a cab and we took a picture together. This is gonna be fun as hell. I finally get to spend time with my brother since we hardly get to spend time together anymore. We got in a cab and Brennen told him what hotel we were staying in and the cab driver started driving. I pulled my phone out of my bag and saw so many texts from Sam. I read through them and texted him back.

Morgan: Hey, i'm sorry that i'm just now reading all these. I just woke up and i'm in a cab. What's going on?

Sam: Colby is a hot mess.

Morgan: That's not my problem at this point. It's his.

Sam: Morgan, do not be like this.

I put my phone on airplane mode and locked it and put it in my bag.

"Everything okay?" Brennen asked.

"Yeah, are we almost at the hotel?" I asked shifting in my seat.

"We have another 10 minutes." He said. I nodded and looked out the window. I can't believe he's doing this to me. We finally arrived at the hotel and we got out and grabbed our stuff and walked inside. I followed Brennen to the front desk.

"Hi, love. How may I help you?" The lady asked pretty much checking him out. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I have a hotel room under the name Taylor." He said. She typed it in on her computer.

"Here it is, the price for your first night is 68$." She said. He handed her his card and she did the payment and handed him his card back and gave us two hotel keys. "Enjoy your stay." She said and we walked to the elevator and he pressed the button. The girl was watching him the entire way. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"She was flirting with you." I said.

"Really?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." The elevator doors opened and we walked on and he pressed the button to our floor and the doors shut. This is gonna be a long trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I know. Morgan was petty as hell in this and i'm not even sorry 😂

Follow
Vote
Comment 🤪