7

Morgan's POV

I was at Brennen's house and Bradlee was over and they were filming a video for Brennen's channel. Kyra was here.

"So, Kyra and I are going to be dying each others hair." Brennen said to the camera. Bradlee and I were sitting on the couch just hanging out.

"Are you okay?" Bradlee asked me since I kept checking my phone.

"Yeah, just waiting for someone to text me." I said.

"Colby?" He asked quiet enough to where Brennen couldn't hear.

"Uh, yeah. How did you know?" I asked.

"You and him are attached at the hip." He said.

"Not all the time." I said.

"He'll text you, don't worry." He said.

"That's not my thing though, he hasn't texted me in 4 days." I said.

"Oh, you might want to text him." He said. I'm not one to usually do that, but I should. I decided to text Colby.

Morgan: Hey, I haven't heard from you in a couple of days and I was wanting to know if you were okay or not...

Colby: This is Colby's girlfriend, Shea, stop texting my boyfriend and leave him the fuck alone.

With that one text I wanted to cry. Colby had a girlfriend but he said he likes me and wants to be with me? I locked my phone and just watched Kyra dye Brennen's hair.

"You okay?" Bradlee asked. I showed him the text. "I'm sorry, girl." He said.

"It's whatever." I said and got up. "Brennen, I'm gonna go. I'll see you guys later." I said and walked out of the house with my stuff and I walked to my car and got in and I started it and drove off. I didn't know where I was going, all I knew was that I was driving. By the time I really snapped out of my thought, I saw I was at Colby's place. I parked and got out and walked through the gate. I saw Colby's car was here. I walked up to the door and knocked on the door. The door swung open and I saw Jake.

"Hey, Morgan. What's up?" He asked.

"Hey, Jake. Uh, I'm here to see Colby." I said.

"He's up in his room." He said. I walked in and upstairs. I walked towards Colby's door and saw it was open and I saw him with the Shea girl watching a movie. I knocked on the door and Colby's head turned and saw me and his eyes widened.

"Morgan." He said. I shook my head and turned around and walked down the stairs. I heard him following me but I didn't want to talk to him. I got outside and felt a hand grab my arm. I turned and saw Colby. "Morgan, I can explain." He said.

"Explain what, Colby? The fact that I was with you four days ago and we were kissing and cuddling and then you ignore me for four days and now you're with some girl is just some shady shit. I thought you said you wanted to be with me?" I asked.

"I do, Shea is just a friend. Everyone thinks me and her are dating but we aren't." He said. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I showed him the text that was sent from his phone. He read it. "I didn't even know she sent that." He said pulling his phone out of his pocket and went to check his texts. "It's not even here. Your message is here, but not the one you're showing me." He put his phone away.

"So, you think I'm lying." I said.

"No, I didn't say that. But I wouldn't put it passed Shea to send something and then delete it from someone's phone." He said. He grabbed my hands. "I do want to be with you, Morgan, I do." He said.

"How am I going to believe that when she's sitting in your bedroom right now." I said.

"I know, you probably don't trust me, but trust me with this. I don't like her. I like you." He said.

"Then prove it." I said. He walked inside dragging me with him and we walked upstairs and into his room.

"Shea, you are not my girlfriend, I don't like you that way. I like Morgan that way." He said and turned to me and kissed me. Of course I kissed back. We stood there kissing for a good minute before puling away. Shea scoffed and walked out of the room and down the stairs. Colby looked at me. "Morgan, even if I still have to prove it to you somehow, I will." He said.

"I believe you." I said. "I just want to know why you didn't text me or call me for four days." I said.

"I had been filming for my channel and for the Sam and Colby channel. I've been editing like crazy." He said. I nodded. "Tonight, I want to do our date. I'm going to be busy for the next couple of hours, so please just wear a bathing suit and something over it. I'll text you when I'm on my way over." He said. I nodded and kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead. "Now shoo, I have stuff to do." He said. I giggled.

"Okay, I guess I will see you later." I said.

"Yes you will." He said. I smiled and walked out of his room and downstairs and out to my car. I saw my car was keyed.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled. I saw Shea walking to her car. "Shea, are you serious?" I yelled at her. She turned to face me with a smile on her face. I put my stuff in my car and shut the door. I walked over to her and just wanted to punch her.

"I didn't do anything." She said.

"You keyed my fucking car." I said.

"So?" She asked.

"So? You keyed my car. You're getting it fixed." I said.

"Like hell I am." She said. "You stole the guy that I'm in love with. I had every right." She said.

"You are seriously deranged." I said shaking my head. She smacked me across my face. I looked at her and punched her in her face. We got into a full on fist fight before we got pulled apart. Colby had me and Jake had her.

"What the hell is going on?" Colby asked.

"That psychotic bitch keyed my car." I said.

"No I didn't. She did it herself." She said.

"Why would I key my own car?!" I asked.

"Shea, get the hell out of here." He said. Jake let her go and she ran to her car. Colby let me go once she drove off and I tied my hair back. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"There's blood on your face. I'm gonna go get some wipes." Jake said and walked inside. I sat on the hood of my car. Colby walked over.

"Morgan, I'm sorry about your car." He said.

"It's fine. I can always get it fixed." I said and sighed. Jake came back out with wipes and handed them to Colby and he ran back inside. Colby started cleaning the blood off of me. I winced once he wiped my cheekbone.

"Sorry, love." He said.

"It's fine." I said. He finished and kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna go head home and get ready." I said.

"Okay." He said and pecked my lips. I smiled and got off the hood of my car and got in and drove off. I am surely pissed off about my car, but Colby can calm me down. I stopped at a red light and took a selfie on snapchat and put the caption 'got a few battle scars, you should see the other person 😉' and I posted it and locked my phone and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another update for you guys ♥️.

Follow

Vote

Comment 🤪