4

Morgan's POV

I was on my way back to my dorm with my mom, Brennen and Colby. I finally got to my dorm and we all had been carrying my stuff. I unlocked the door to my dorm and we walked in. We set my stuff on my bed. I saw someone else's stuff on the other bed. A girl came out of the closet and saw me.

"Hi! You must be Morgan!" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Uh, who are you and where is Taylor?" I asked.

"My name is Maggie and Taylor got kicked out during the break." She said. I nodded.

"I'm gonna go get your last bag." Brennen said and walked out.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Maggie." I said.

"It's nice to meet you, too!" She smiled. Brennen came in with my last bag and put it at the foot of my bed.

"We should get going." Mom said. I nodded and hugged her and Brennen and pulled away. I hugged Colby and he hugged back. We pulled away. With that, they left. I started unpacking.

"So, the boy with the brownish/blondish hair is cute. Is that your brother?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. He's my twin brother." I said.

"Is that other boy your boyfriend?" She asked.

"No, not yet." I said and finished unpacking.

"Yet?" She asked sitting on her bed. I sat on mine.

"Well, we're talking. That's about it." I said. She smiled.

"Do you think I can have your brother's number?" She asked. I looked at her a little weird. "I'm kidding!" She laughed. I chuckled a bit.

"Uh, so, why did Taylor get kicked out?" I asked.

"She kinda slept with one of the professor's." She said.

"Wow." I said. There was a knock on the door. I got up and walked to the door and opened it and saw a guy that looked a bit familiar standing there.

"Is Maggie here?" He asked. I turned to face Maggie.

"Some guy is here for you." I said. She walked over and I moved out of the way.

"Carter? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I will leave you guys to talk." I said and went to my bed and grabbed my phone, bag and key and I walked passed them. I started walking out of the building when I seen one of my friends, Cameron, and walked over to him. "Cameron? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here with my buddy Carter. How you been, Morgan?" He asked as we hugged. We pulled away.

"I have been good. You?" I asked.

"I've been good." He said.

"Thats good." I said. "Anyways, I have to go. I'm going to get coffee." I said. He nodded and we hugged and pulled away and I started walking and I saw a coffee stand and I decided to wait in line. I looked through my phone as I waited and I texted Colby.

Morgan:
Hey, I already miss you!

Colby:
I miss you already, too!

My phone started ringing and I saw he was calling me. I picked up putting the phone to my ear.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Standing in line to wait for coffee." I said. "You?" I asked as I moved up in line.

"Almost to my house. Brennen is taking me home." He said.

"Thats good." I said and got to the front and did my order and paid. I walked off drinking my coffee.

"Yeah, how's college life?" He asked.

"It's my first day back." I giggled.

"I know." He said. I was walking by the administration office when the dean walked out.

"Morgan, I need to speak with you." He said.

"Yes, sir. I'll be in there in one second." I said. He nodded and walked inside. "Hey, let me call you back." I said.

"Hey, not a problem." He said.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye." He said and I hung up and walked into the administration office and I walked into the deans office.

"Shut the door please." He said. I shut the door and sat opposite from him. "So, it has come to my attention that at the party that had happened before everyone left for the break, that you and a couple of other people were doing drugs in one of the dorms." He said.

"Dean Michaels, I don't do drugs. I have never once done any type of drug. My mom has taught me how to never do that sort of stuff." I said.

"Well, we went through the footage from that night and it shows you were in the dorm with everyone. There were too many people in the room and we saw you as one of the ones who has used illegal substances." He said. I sighed.

"I'm not even going to argue this because I won't win even though I know what I didn't do." I said.

"Well, we are going to have to kick you out of the college." He said.

"Whoa, wait, what? That is not fair." I said.

"We are kicking out everyone who had been apart of that night." He said.

"But-" he cut me off.

"No, but's, Ms. Taylor. Pack your belongings and leave." He said. I got up and grabbed my bag and coffee and phone and I walked out slamming the door and I walked to my dorm and I called my mom. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey, sweetie. Everything okay?" She asked.

"No, the dean just kicked me out of fucking school." I said.

"Wait, why?" She asked. I explained everything to her.

~
I was home with my mom and Jessica and I was unpacking. We told Jessica what happened.

"But you don't even do drugs." She said.

"I know, that's what I told him." I said. "I have never even experimented." I added and finished unpacking.

"Well, we need to go back to campus and talk to the dean." Mom said.

"No, it's no use." I said and sighed. She sighed. "I'm gonna go for a drive. Don't wait up." I said and grabbed my keys and phone. I grabbed my bag and walked out to my truck. I got in and started the truck and I buckled up and started thinking about how things got so fucked up so quick. Going to college was everything to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't been updating lately, I have been working so much and I have been having problems at home and it has been really crazy. I will start posting more, I promise.

Follow

Vote

Comment :)