Care // Kara

Pairing: Kara x Reader

Summary: You're watching porn and Kara decided to watch with you.

Warning: Theres no smut, just talking lmao

Note: This is supposed to be Connor as a housekeeper w the same plot but I was not feeling it.

●●●

You threw some popcorn on your mouth while watching some movies from 2018 and you gotta say that old movies will always have a small part in your heart. Even if it's Fifty Shades of Grey.

While watching, you saw movement on your peripheral vision so your eyes snapped to the sudden movement only to see Kara fixing your messy study table.

Your parents always bring an android home for you to judge whether it stays or not because they are often at work in CyberLife so they thought giving you an android to solve your loneliness will help your case, but it didn't.

Your mom told you that Kara is the new model of housekeeping androids and you thought, why would I care if its a new model? because what you want is your parents, not an android.

But there is something about her that's different from the other androids doesnt have. You can't quite figure it out but you felt like she has her own personality in her own way which is really rare for you to witness in an android.

It's been a year now since they bought Kara and she kept trying to start a conversation with you but what you do is walk away blushing or blushing while stuttering. You're not really good in interacting so those first few months are rough.

You kept staring at Kara, after she cleaned up your desk, her eyes met yours and immediately looked away and trained your eyes on the television, blushing.

You stared hard on the television but then you blushed even more when the scene plays a sex scene of the guy kissing the girl on her core while moaning loudly which echoed around your room. Thank god your parents are not home.

You watched Kara approaching towards you in your peripheral vision and then she decided to gently sit down beside you with her eyes trained on the TV in curiosity.

"Aren't you too young to be watching this Y/N?" Kara asked

"Kara... I'm 19... I can watch whatever I want" your voice came out whiny.

Kara shifted on her sit, you did the same, your leg slightly brushing with hers.

"You're age doesn't matter, you're too innocent to watch these kind of movies Y/N" Kara spoke her eyes still on the screen with her LED blinking.

What is she thinking about? Every time you do something new, she keeps doing this, furrowing her brows in confusion, her shoulders going tense, and her fist closing. Why are you noticing these things? You dont really know.