Tricks And Treats (Anti x NateWantsToBattle x Dark- Fluff Part 3)

A/N: Here's part 3. I hope you all enjoy. :) The image above is credit to DarkiBiscuit on DeviantArt

Eight hours had now passed since Nate and Anti had been lured in and trapped by Dark, and Anti was growing more annoyed and anxious than ever. He'd had to stand idly by and watch his boyfriend gorge himself on all manner of sweet treats, just growing fatter and fatter, and there didn't seem to be any way to stop it. It was ridiculous how much Nate had eaten and yet he didn't seem to be getting full, despite the fact that he now had a full potbelly sitting in his lap.

Dark had given Nate enough sweet things to last the night whilst he slept. Anti on the other hand wasn't sleeping, far from it in fact. There was no way he could sleep and let Nate basically set himself up to be drained of his life essence. He had to do something about it and fast because he knew that by the next evening Dark would be getting ready to drink Nate's blood. Plus, if he didn't stop this soon Nate was going to be the size of a house.

Anti was sat in front of the fire, observing Nate as he ate. He noticed that the more Nate ate, the more of a 'zombie' he became. He knew that there must be a way of reversing the trance or breaking it, but he wasn't yet sure of how that was to be done. He decided that he'd try to talk to Nate and see just how far gone he really was.

He sat forwards and clasped his hands as he leaned on his knees. "Nate...?" He spoke softly.

The singer stopped momentarily to glance at Anti, simply grunting a, "Hm?" in response.

"How long do ye think we've been here?" He asked.

Nate seemed to think for a little while and frowned as he spoke. "Not long... An hour or so, why?"

Anti's eyes were wide. Nate had no clue of the time that had passed. "An hour?! Nate, we've been here nearly a day..." He said.

"We have? Oh..." Nate replied with quite a blasé attitude. He honestly didn't care.

"Oh... Is that all ye have to say?" Anti asked.

"Hm... What would you like me to say? Wow? Does that suffice?" Nate said, his voice almost monotone and dull. The enthusiasm and love for life was gone from him.

Anti was genuinely frightened by the change in his lover. He'd made up his mind; enough was enough. Nate couldn't go on this way. It may only be the passage of time that he had no idea of right now, but if he kept going he feared Nate might forget him altogether.

The Irish demon quickly stood from the chair and walked into the kitchen, searching for any clues as to how to stop this. He was fairly certain he had seen Dark glancing at a book whilst in his old woman form. Perhaps if he found that book it might contain the key to ending this nightmare once and for all.

Anti pulled open the cupboard doors and ripped recipe books from the shelves, and flicking through in search of that magic key. Nothing. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair before going back into the living room and searching the bookshelf in there.

As he tugged a large book from it an ancient page fell onto the ground at his feet. He frowned and picked it up. The page appeared to have been torn from another book and looked centuries old. In a flash the demon's blue and green eyes began to scan the page, reading every last scrap of information.

He was surprised when he realised it was an old method for preparing victims to be drained of energy from the demon realm. It was one he knew of from being in school, but it had been scrapped due to its slowness and demon evolution. He figured Dark to be a demon who used more modern methods, but clearly not.

As he read he stumbled upon a section to do with the ways of reversing or breaking the trance, should it ever be used on another demon. He found that if Dark were to somehow eat his own candy, accidentally or willingly, he would automatically be trapped inside a cage and the trance would break from the victims immediately.