We're All Mad Here (Septiplier- Fluff Part 5)

A/N: Here's part 5. Enjoy. 

_

JACK'S POV

_

I walked along the path and soon began to hear the chink of china cups. I smiled brightly as the sound got louder and louder. Pretty soon I saw a house come into view and in front of it was a long table that looked to seat about twenty people. At one end sat two figures and on the table was a large teapot. The figures seemed to be trying to stuff something into the teapot. I frowned. What on earth are they doing?

As I neared, I made out that they seemed to be trying to squeeze a dormouse into the pot. Poor thing... That can't be a very nice experience... I walked even closer and just before I got to the table's edge I was bombarded with a chorus of, "NO ROOM, NO ROOM, GO AWAY!"

I scoffed and looked at the table. "There's plenty of room!" I took a seat next to what seemed to be the March Hare. I looked to whom I presumed was the Hatter and felt my face go white. It can't be... Not him!

It was Anti.

He was dressed oddly. His clothes looked on the slightly-too-small side and they were hideous. Nothing matched properly. His waistcoat and trousers were a sort of mustard colour with a large check pattern and he had a dark green jacket over the top. It was all tied together with a red spotty cravat and a paler green top hat that had a label on with '10/6' on it. I frowned slightly as he stared at me. It made me feel uneasy.

"Yer hair wants cutting!" He said finally.

I looked at him and rose a brow. True, my hair did need a trim, but that was a bit strange to come out with like that. "W-What?"

"Yer hair needs to be cut." He said again. "It's a mess."

"Ye shouldn't make such personal remarks, it's rude." I said with a nod of my head.

"Well, it's true." He replied in his glitchy voice.

The March Hare looked over at me and nodded. "He's right... And the colour's rather odd... It reminds me of lettuce." He said, licking his lips.

I shook my head and put my hands to my hair almost defensively. "It's not lettuce, I can assure ye. I wouldn't recommend trying to eat it."

The Hare seemed disappointed with that response and looked back to his plate, which now had a piece of bread on it that he was buttering. The Hatter spoke up once more, now recovered from my scolding. "So, tea?"

"Hm? Tea? Y-Yes please, if yer offering." I said.

"Well, what else am I doing?" He huffed and began to pour the tea into a nearby cup. The tea flowed from the pot to the point where I was afraid it would make the cup overflow. That's enough! But the cup never seemed to get full. I was awestruck by it.

"That's odd..." I said. "Surely the cup is full?"

"Nope... It's a never-ending cup ye see... It's brilliant! We can pour it in and have tea forever!"

I smiled at that. "Really?"

"Yes... What do ye think 'never-ending' means?" He chuckled.

"I know perfectly well what it means, but don't ye get sick of tea if ye have it forever?"

"Certainly not! Tea is the best invention ever!" The Hatter said with a flourish. "Anyway, what brings ye here?" He asked.

"Um... Well, I guess I'm trying to find my way home. I just thought I'd see what kind of people lived here..." I said with a grin.

"Home? Why?" The Hatter tilted his head curiously.

"I miss my boyfriend and if I'm honest I shouldn't even be here... I came here by accident really." I admitted.

"Accident?" The March Hare questioned.

"Yeah, I followed a white rabbit and fell down a huge hole, but now I want to get out and I seem to just be going deeper into the madness."

"What's so bad about that?" The Hatter asked with a crazy smile.

"Nothing except the fact that I have a life at home... And like I said, my boyfriend, my friends, my family... Everything and everyone I love is there. I just feel really homesick." I said, looking down at my teacup. I looked up at the dormouse, who was sleeping. He was snoring loudly. I smiled weakly at it.

The Hatter's smile dropped. "I see yer problem, but perhaps ye can make this place yer new home?" He asked hopefully.

I looked at him and chuckled slightly. "This place? I don't think I could live here without going insane."

"But insanity's not so bad, dear boy." The Hare said.

"Maybe fer ye, but I couldn't stand it... I'm sorry." I said.

The Hatter sighed. "Why must ye be so difficult?"

"I'm not! I'm being logical." I replied. "I don't belong here!"

"Logic doesn't apply here! Yer just difficult." He said with a huff before crossing his arms.

"Me? The only one being difficult here is ye! Yer the most difficult person I've ever met!" I said.

"Well, maybe ye shouldn't have met me!" He said.

"I wish I hadn't!" I snapped back and stood, walking off into the woods again.

I walked quickly, just wanting to get out of this place as fast as possible. Why can't I just get home? As I walked, I noticed a strange sight. There was a tree in the middle of the woods with a huge wooden door in it. What the hell? That's impossible... I walked over to it and opened the door. I frowned as I stepped inside. The hall? How on earth did I get back here?

I went in and looked around. It was as it had been before I cried. The key was still on the table. I ran and picked it up. I'll do it properly now! I took out the piece of mushroom that made me shrink. I looked at it warily before taking a bite and waiting. Soon after I began to shrink down till I was small enough to fit through the door. I then made my way over to the door and opened it with the key, which was now almost as big as me. I struggled slightly to turn it. I finally got the door open and grinned at the beautiful green garden that was on the other side.

It's so pretty... I hope this is the way home...

A/N: There's part 5. What did you guys think? I hope you liked it! 

Keep sending me your requests too. 

Thanks guys. 

~Yazooloo ;) <3