The first day without you

Ryes POV
Its only been one day... One day.... One long day since the man I loved left prison. I am happy that he can now go and live his life out in the world but at the same time I just wished that he was here, cuddling me in our prison bed. But now the only thing that was hugging me was the cold, lonely air. I was starring at the metal wall, thinking about Andy and what he could be doing now...

"Time to wake up Ryan!" the familiar guard shouted as he banged his fist against the door. I groaned as I slowly got out of bed. It was strange to be left alone in a prison cell.I could here other prisoners around me shouting at eachother and saying how much they hate them but after a while they calm down then carry on with their day. The rain softly hit the roof which echoed a little as the roof was also made out of metal. It just reminded me how lonely I was. I had no one to talk to, no one to even hate. I sighed as I got dressed into my dirty prison jump suit. "I'm ready.." I muttered. The big heavy door slowly opened.

Their were two men standing there which was strange as one of them had chains all over him. I couldn't quite see his face as he stood in the shadows. The prison guard took a step forward and gave me a crooked smile. His eyes looked more blood shot today and you could tell that he was high but I didn't want to annoy him because if looks could kill I would be 6 foot under right now. He took another step forwards so I took a step back. The other man at the door just stood there, looking in to the room with big eyes... If I wasn't creeped out before then I am very much now. My breathing started to speed up a bit as the prison guard got closer. He stopped walking and looked in to my eyes then smiled his crocodile smile.

"Heres your new cell mate."The guard said with a smile as the man with the chains took a small but noisy step forwards. "You both will be living here for 21 hours a day." He said as the man with the chains came closer. "21 HOURS!!!" I shouted in shock. They can't do that. Then something happened that I wasn't expecting. The prison guard slapped me across the face... "Your little Andy boy isn't here to protect you anymore! And you better be good with you new prison mate or I will do something to you that you will hate!!" The guards voice boomed through the entire block. I just nodded at him... I didn't know what to say. What could I say? He was right, Andy has gone now and I have to accept that instead of trying to imagen that he is here. "Now Ryan say hello to Harry."

I froze... Harry came out of the shadows. He had more cuts and bruises on his face then when I first met him. The guard unchained him and left us in the cell together... "Well."Harry started as I moved to the opposite side of the tiny cell to try and get a bit away from him. "We got off on the wrong foot let's try and start again" He said as he came up to me and looked at me like I was a peace of meat which I was not to happy about.  I moved away from him but he followed me and grabbed him arm so I couldn't move. "We will start and again or I will make you life hell!" He shouted. I gulped as I thought about what Andy could be doing.

Andy's POV
I woke up in my shitty one bed room flat. The bed was so uncomfortable, the springs were digging in to my side which helped me get out of bed. I got up and ate the rest of the pizza that I had last night, I miss Rye so much. The bed was so empty without him, my heart was sinking a little bit as I wanted him to be here so bad. I had to push that thought aside for now though because I need to go out and try and get a job. I could hear the pitter patter of ran hitting the window. Which made me sigh and get dressed before I  would be too late. I quickly got out of the house and made my way towards the only place I could get a job at. The local coffee shop down the road.

The rain hit my hair and ran down my face as I slowly made my was over to the coffee shop. I was starting to get worried as they might not let me have the job as I was in prison... Lets just hope they let me in. I opened the coffee shop door and saw the manager standing there with a big smile. I gave him a smile back and tried to act normal so I can get this job. He took me in to the managers room and signaled me to sit down. So I did. "So I looked over you CV. It  looks good but you did go to prison... So I am going to give you a week here to see how you cope with the job and if you do well then you can have the job. However if you are rude to the customers, steal anything or be late for work then you will be fired. Understood?" The manager said as he gave me a the look. "I understand. I promise that I have changed" I responded and he gave me a smiled and nodded. "Great! See you on Monday!' He said and with that I left.

Finally I got home so I could relax but I couldn't. I can't relax with out Rye being here... As soon as I start to get money I am going to get Rye out of there. "I love you Rye" I muttered as I sat down on the bed as I looked down at my hands and tried to remember Ryes touch in my hands. All I wanted was my boy back...

Thank you for reading!! Thank you for 4k reads!!! I really mean thank you it means the world to me. I am so sorry that I haven't updated in ages I am off school for a while now so I should be updating more now xx I hope everyone has a great day xxxxx