Get off him!!

Sorry I havent updated till now. But I hope you enjoy this!

Ryes POV

"Hi there..."

We all turned around and saw a man with jet black hair, full length arm tattoos, a massive scar running across his eye. I looked at Brooklyn, Jack, Mikey and Andy. They all looked angry. Then I got grabbed on the arm and got forced to stand up. "Arent you going to say hi back?" He asked as he gave me a angry face. "Hi.." I muttered as I tried to pull away from this strange man. He laughed and then touched me cheek. "Your cute... Come with me" he said as he started to drag me away. I dont want this! I tried to pull away from the mans grasp but I couldnt... "Let go of him..!" Andy growled as he stood up. Everyone in the food court went silent and looked over at us.

"Shut it Fowler! I can do what I want!!" The man with jet black hair shouted as he stopped walking and faced Andy. "No I wont! Jam-" Andy was about to reply when the man with jet black hair cut him off. "DONT YOU DARE CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME!!" he roared. I shivered as I looked down. Why am I even here?? I shouldnt be here.... I felt the man grip get loser on my arm so I pulled away and ran behind Brooklyn, Andy, Mikey and Jack. If the man wasn't angry before he is now fuming.... Shit...

"Did I say you could walk away from me?!" His voice boomed in the now very tense good court. I could feel him starring at me... My breathing pattern was rapidly increasing. I hope he doesnt do what I think he will do. "ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME OR WHAT?!!" he shouted as he grabbed my hair and made me look up at him. "He doesnt have to answer you! He isnt yours!" Andy said through gritted teeth. The man dragged me by the hair and made me walk over to Andy. I felt like I was about to break down any second. I should be here!! "Look Andy! I get what I want! And when I want something I get it!! I am here for robbary and rape dont think just because we are in prison, I will stop!" He said as he dragged me away from the boys.

"Come on lets go to my cell~" the tall man said with a evil grin on his face. I was shaking so much. Get me out! "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!!"

The man stopped and we both turned around to see Andy standing there with the most angriest look on his face. "Why should I-" then the man got cut off by Andys fist going into his face. The man fell backwards and let go of my arm in the prosess. "You shouldnt have done this!!" The man shouted as he grabbed Andy and shoved him against the wall. Then I dont know what came over me but I grabbed the evil man and shoved him off Andy. He gave me a snarl I think to intimidate me but I didnt know what came over me but I punched him! I have never punched anyone before....

The man fell to the floor and I looked up at Andy. He looked shocked! I looked back down at my hands... "I am sorry..." I muttered as I felt a tear in my eye but I quickly got rid of it and looked at Andy. "Hey... Dont say sorry. If anything I should thank you as you stopped him puclnching me" Andy said as he walked over to me and smiled. His smile was amazing...

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE!!" a guard shouted as he walked over to us. He looked at the body on the floor to see it breathing. The guard looked at us with a terrifing look. The guard had dark brown hair and had a scar on his face... Then I remembered him from yesterday.... He slapped me across the face as Andy entered the cell... "You come with me!!" The guard spat out as he grabbed my arm and strated to drag me away.

"He didnt do it! I did" Andy shouted as he tried to get the guard to let go of me. "Stop it Fowler or I will put you in isolation as well!!" He boomed as he shoved Andy to the floor and shoved me into another room.

It was dark and only had a bed in the couner. "This is where you will be sleeping this week... Have fun" the guard said as he slamed the door, leaving me alone with my thoughts... I walked over to the bed and sat on it. I want to go home...

Thank you for reading ❤❤