Hello brother

Andy POV

I froze... I guess are pasts do catch up with us. "Aren't you going to say hello to your brother"He said with a big snarl... My brother doesn't smile, he snarls. His hair was very greasy, his knuckles were bruised and he kept looking at me and at the other boys. "Hi.. Harvey" I said as I looked up at him. "Hi?" Rye said as he came up behind me in a small voice. I snapped into reality and looked over at him and smiled a little.

"Is he your boy toy?" He said with a bigger smirk on his face. Harvey walked over to Rye and eyed him up a bit. "Your a pretty one aren't you?" He said as he tried to touch Rye's butt but I could tell that Rye really didn't want that so he moved closer to me. I could feel a slight tinge of jealousy starting to from in the pit of my stomach. "Wait your the boy who murdered that man... I like a guy who can fight for himself" Harvey said as he kept looking at Rye. I could tell Rye was getting really uncomfortable. Mikey and Jack gave me, Harvey and Rye a confused look  which was understandable as they didn't know who my brother was. But Brooklyn was very tense. "Leave him alone Harvey"  Brooklyn growled as he walked over to Harvey. Harvey stopped looking at Rye and turned to face Brooklyn... Oh god... My brother hates Brooklyn. "Why should I listen to you!" Harvey said as he looked down at Brooklyn. As soon as Harvey looked down at Brooklyn I knew that I needed to step in.

"Harvey stop! What are you doing here?!" I asked as we all stood in the middle of the football pitch. The wind started to pick up as the sun started to go down. Prisoner's were starting to be escorted out of the outside area but we still had 15 minutes as we were late. "Well... I got caught doing somethings and I am only here for a couple of days as I am not aloud to be in the same prison as my brother." he said as he gave me a small smile. It went silent. I looked over at the boys. Mikey was looking at me with an annoyed look on his face. Jack was still looking at Harvey with a slight smile... Brooklyn was still scowling at Harvey they have never got along after the incident...

***********

"HURRY UP!!!" my brother shouted as we ran away from the police. I looked over at my brother and smiled. I enjoyed it a lot. It was a cold night but we couldn't really tell as we were to busy running for are lives. We ran into are house and sat down on the couch, out of breath. I was really tired now and I wanted to go to bed. 

"Hey!!" Brooklyn shouted as he entered the house to see if I was ready to go out with him. As I promised Brooklyn that I would hangout with him this afternoon. Brooklyn didn't know that I help my brother in the gang but he did know that my brother was in one. "Hey ready to go?" I asked with a smile as I got up off the couch and walk towards me. He smiled but then he stopped smiling when he looked down at the floor. His eyes widened when he looked down at the floor and saw all the cocaine... "ANDY!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Brooklyn shouted as he looked up at me with the most angry look I have been seen. I looked at him then at my brother with a worried look. "I can explain..." I said still trying to find the right words to say. He looked at me still astonished with whats going on but he was waiting for me to explain.

"You have to join my gang now..." We both turned around with a surprised look. "What?! NO! I don't want Brooklyn to get hurt with this shit" I yelled at my brother as he got up off the couch and walked over to us with a annoyed look on his face. "You have to join now as you know that we are both in the gang" He said as he towered over Brooklyn. "NO! I DON'T WANT TO JOIN" Brooklyn shouted as he tried to run away. But my brother is strong so he grabbed him and quickly made Brooklyn face him. "You ARE going to join like it or not!!" He shouted...

************

And that's how Brooklyn and my brother know each other.... "TIME TO COME INSIDE!!" a guard shouted as we all slowly walked towards the cold prison. It was actually quiet cold now. Least I was going to be in cell with Rye all night instead of being in one with my brother who I really wanted to escape from. Then I felt my brother tug my arm and whisper in my ear "You do know that your prison sentence is nearly over... Soon you can come back to the gang. And you would have to leave you little boy toy here." And with that he got dragged away... My heart sank. He was right I was going to be leaving Rye here... Oh god what would happen to him! The thought made me shiver as I slowly walked back my cell followed by 2 armed guards... I will just have to get him out with me. And I don't care what it take I will make sure Rye will leave this hell hole as I knew that he never hurt anyone!

I am so sorry that I published this without finishing it xx I feel really bad right now so I am sorry xx Have a good day x