Goodbye

Andy's POV
Today was the day. The day that I had to leave... It was strange really. A few months ago I was all for leaveing this place but now that I am leaving Rye it feels like I shouldn't be going. "Get up!!" The prison guards voice bellowed through the corridoor. I didn't need a wake up call this morning... I was already awake... I looked over at my boy. He was slowly waking up. His beautiful brown, soft hair was now a big mess but it was still cute. I don't want him to stay here alone..."Morning" Rye muttered as he rubbed his eyes. Then the air went cold and dark. The small smile which was on his face before had vanished. "Cheer up! I want to see you smile before I leave!" I said trying to fight back the tears. I didn't want to show Rye that I was broken without him... "Andy?" I looked at Rye his eyes looked a bit glassy. "I wish I could go with you..." He said as he looked down at the floor. "Ba-Rye I will come and visit you and I will try my best to get you out of here" I said as we both got up out of my bed and quickly got dressed. The door opened and a prison guard walked over to us "Did you enjoy your last night here Andy? Grab all your shit and take it too the food court then after you have eaten we will take you outside" The guard said as we all started to walk towards the food court.

It was a silent walk towards the food court. All you could hear was our feet slowly tapping on the cold metal floor. I looked around the corridoor and looked at the floor. Every step I took felt like I was drowning. We arrived at the food court and grabbed some food and sat down at the normal table... Everyone was silent. "Well" I said trying to make a conversation. "Hopefully we will meet again" I said as all the boys looked at me apart from Rye. He just looked down at his food. "Ye, we will meet again" Mikey said as he put on a smile. It went quiet again. I looked up at Brooklyn, he looked tired and looked releaved to be leaving but sad to be leaving the boys.

"Time to go boys" a guard said as I stood up. "Say goodbye" The guard said as he took my stuff and stood on the opposite side of the food court. I took a deep breath. "I guess this is it..." I muttered and we all stood up. "Thank you guys for being here even though we hate it here. This is the end..." I said as I tried to make myself not cry. Brooklyn stood next to me and gave me a hug "We will get through this" He muttered in to my ear. We pulled away. I walked over to Jack and gave him a hug "See you soon mate. I will look after your Rye for as long as I can" He whispered as we pulled away from eachother. I walked over to Mikey and gave him a massive hug. He had been there since I arrived and I wish that he could leave with me. "See you soon mate. "Mikey said as they pulled away. Then I looked at Rye.

He looked so sad and lonely. "Rye. I will try and get you out of this!" I said with determinaton but I could see that Rye wasn't thinking about that right now. "I want you to be happy... But I will miss you..." He said as he rubbed away the tears in his eyes. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly. I wanted to kiss him so badly but the boys were just looking at us. "Rye I won't be happy unless I am with you.." I said as I felt a tear run down my face. I quickly rubbed it away as I pulled away. He looked at me with big sad eyes... "Rye I lov-" I was about to say I love you when a guard grabbed me from behind and dragged me away from Rye....

Goodbye for now...

I updated xx Sorry I am really bad at updating. I am going to say that next week I am going to France so I will try and update something else before I go. Have a good day And thank you all for reading this xx It means a lot xx