Nice to see you again

Andy's POV

I woke up with a small headache. I couldn't sleep very well as all I could think about was my brother coming back... Then I felt something move next to me. I quickly looked over to see Rye cuddled into my chest, smiling a little as I rubbed his back. Then I remembered that I asked Rye to sleep next to me. I had to make up a random reason why I wanted him to sleep next to me. I felt really bad for making it sound like I didn't care about him when I did. He was so nice, sweet, innocent and just amazing. "WAKE UP!!!" a guard shouted from outside of the door. And the moments ruined. Rye jumped out of his skin and sat up. "Morning" I muttered as he looked at me with a surprised then looked sad. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone about this" Rye said as he got up from my bed and sat on his own bed. As soon as Rye had left my bed, a sudden feeling of guilt and emptiness.  I knew that I was being a bit harsh about it... "COME ON!!" the guard shouted. To be honest I forgot that he was there. 

We quickly got ready in uncomfortable silence. "Rye?" I said as he looked at me. He looked tired, a bit stressed, upset and... Happy? "Ye?" he said as we started to walk towards the door. "I am sorry that I made you sleep in my bed. I should have asked you first... I was just a bit stressed knowing that my brother is trying to find me. So I am sorry" I said as I gave him a apologetic look. "It's ok. I understand that you are stressed. I just wish I could help you" he said with a smile. I was about to say something back when the are cell door burst open. "I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!! COME ON!!!!" the guard screamed as he dragged us both out of are cell and towards the food court. He grabbed me by my right arm and forced me to walk forwards. While he grabbed the back of Rye's neck and forced him to walk forwards. 

After a lot of tripping and being shouted at we arrived in the foot court. The guard let go of us and scowled before letting us grab some food. "You ok?" I asked as Rye rubbed the back of his neck. "Ye... you?" He asked as we went up and grabbed are food. "Ye. Lets go sit with the boys" I said as we got given are dinner. We walked over to them. The atmosphere in the room was quiet tense this morning which is a bit strange normally it more angry or annoyed not really tense. We sat down where we normally sit and Saw Jack sitting there. "Hi" I said as Jack ate a bit of his breakfast. If you can even call it that. "Hi..." He muttered as he carried on eating. Rye looked a bit uncomfortable. To be honest so was I. Then Brooklyn and Mikey sat down with a strange atmosphere around them... It was like they were tense or worried. "What's wrong with everyone this morning!?" I asked in a slightly annoyed tone. They looked over to the corner of the room. I turned around...

A man was sitting there surrounded by guards. He was covered head to toe in chains. His eyes were dark brown, nearly black. It was Harry... "Whats he doing here?" I asked. None of us stopped looking at him. I swear he had more scars in his face now than he did last night... "Apparently after he left this hell hole. He decided that he wanted to murder a group of teenagers... He killed 16 teenagers, 2 adults and 5 kittens... No one knows why. But he has really lost it..." Brooklyn said as we all turned around to face each other... "I used to share a cell with a psychopath.... Shit" I said as we all looked at each other. I knew that none of them were going to mention that Rye has been accused of murder. Then we heard a creepy fucked up laugh. Everyone went silent and turned to face where the nose was going from. It was Harry... "I think we should play a game" He said between laughs. The guards nodded to each other and sighed. "No one wants to play with you"One of them growled as the looked down at Harry. "I didn't ask if you wanted to play... I want them to play"He said as he looked up at us with the most evil black eyes you have ever seen... His crocodile like teeth were showing now because he was smiling. I shivered a bit... "Andy.... Lets play hide and seek... I will hide something that means a lot to you and you have to find it before time runs out" his scratchy voice echoed through the room. "No I am not playing with you!" My voice boomed though the room as I stood up to face him. "Sometimes you don't get to choose what you do!" He shouted back as a prison guard grabbed him and pulled him away.

More guards grabbed Harry and dragged him out of the room. I turned around to see everyone staring at me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT!!!" my voice bellowed though the food court and everyone looked back down at their food and carried on eating. I sat back down and looked over at the boys and started eating my food. Who is Harry going to take away? Why is Harry annoyed with me? I am not going to let him take away anything that belongs to me! "Andy?" a shy voice asked. I looked over at Rye. He looked worried and sad. "Do you want to go outside as its are free hour" He asked as he tried to get my mind off my off of it. "We should go out come on!" Mikey said as we all got up and let the food court.

Outside the sun was shinning and there was a cool breeze in the air though. We walked over to where the football pitch was and started to play for a bit. It was one of the only things I enjoyed doing. Playing football with my best mates. I was about to pass to Mikey when someone walked up to me and squared me up. They weren't that tall but I still had to look up. I froze...

"Nice to see you again. Andy"

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter Xxx have a good day. I also want to say thank you for 1k reads and 150 votes xx. It means so much and it means a lot to me so thank you xx