I don't want to leave you...

Andy's POV

It's been a week now since my brother decided he wanted to join me in prison. And I hate it! Him and Brooklyn have been fighting none stop, Him and Mikey have been talking about this and that like what stuff he liked and what drugs did he sell you know, the normal questions! And Jack's being a bit weird he seems very close with my brother and he is allowing it! Normally if anyone is to close to him he normally pushes them away but with Jack he seems very relaxed and happy to be with him which is kinda creeping me out. And Rye has been hanging out with me most of the time. I am not complaining. We kept getting closer and closer. My heart was always beating hard when I was with him and I could always smile with I was with him. We were all in the 'gym' if you can really call it that. It was a average size room with around 50 weights in the room then out side there was a running track surrounded by massive electrical metal fences. It was a lot like a hamster cage... I was currently doing weights with the boys. I looked over at Rye with a smile but the smile quickly left my face. I only had 2 weeks left here. I was happy that I was finally going but at the same time I didn't want to leave Rye here. I took a deep breath then looked over at my brother chatting up Jack. I rolled my eyes then looked over at Harry.

He was muttering to himself as he looked at his hand. Harry was finally aloud to be around us but he still had to have 5 guards standing around him. What actually happened to him? When he shared a cell with me he was actually pretty decent... Apart from the fact he sleep talks but I wonder what happened. I knew I was going to regret this but oh well.I slowly walked over to Harry. Then I felt someone touch my arm. Rye. "You okay?" He asked with a concerned look in his eyes. I nodded and smiled. "Ye, I am just going to talk to Harry about how he should never try and mess with me" I said lying. Rye nodded and walked back towards Mikey. They had gotten closer these last couple of days but I could tell it was more in a friendly way. I slowly walked over to him. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hi." he said as he slowly took a step forward towards me but he couldn't go to far he still had some chains on his ankles. "What happened to you Harry?" I asked as I tried to give him a reassuring smile. Somehow his creepy smile grew even bigger... Oh no. "Let's just say that I ran into some old friends and they showed me how to live a little" He said as he grabbed my arm. I tired to pull away but he obviously had a strong grip on it. I could feel the tension in the room. "LET GO OF HIM!" one of the guards shouted as he tried to pry Harry off me but he wasn't letting go. "Make sure you look after your boy toy... Soon you will leave then I can look after him..." Harry whispered before he got dragged away from me. 

I stood there in shock. It only hit me now that he said that... Soon I won't be able to protect Rye from Harry. Mikey leaves in a couple of weeks after me, Brooklyn leaves the same time as me and Jack leaves in a month but after that Rye will be left alone... What will Harry do to Rye? Or even worse he could steal Rye from me! And I won't let that fucking happen!!! "Andy?" Jack walked up to me and gave me a worried look. "While I am gone will you look after Rye for me?" I asked as a gave him a serious look. "Of course!" he said as they started to walk back to are cells. "I am going to try and prove Rye's is inocent" I said and with that I walked back into my cell.