Wow...

Andys POV

I looked up to see a slightly tanned boy with brown hair and haizalnut eyes.... He had a couple of cuts on his face and he had a bruse over his left eye... He looked amazing even with the cuts and bruses....Wow.... He is amazing... He couldnt have killed someone. Surely? He looks absolutely petrefied right now. "Sure.." I said as I tried to still act strong and agressive as I didnt know who this man was yet. He nodded and sat next to me. He was shaking and bit and just looked down at his plate. All of us stayed silent for a moment. "Hi I am Brooklyn" Brooklyn said as he tried to make conversation. The boy looked up and gave us a small smile. "How did you get those bruses and cuts?" Mikey asked as we all wanted to find out more about the boy. The boy sighed. "When I was being brought here, one of the guards punched me as I tried to get away" he said as he looked at me. Why is he so pretty? The boy looked back down and we all started to talk about this and that. It was going well until Jack said "Who did you kill?!". The boy looked up with anger and tears in his eyes. " I havent killed anyone I swear... Why does no one believe me" he cried as he got up and left the food court. "Oy!! WE DISMISS YOU FROM THIS PLACE! YOU CANT JUST WALK OUT!" 4 guards shouted as they ran after him... "Why did you have to ask him about who he killed" I asked as we all watched the guards chasing after the boy. "I was just wondering. Anyway he needs to grow a pair if he is going to be here" Jack said as he gave us a weird look. I could feel the anger building up. How dare he say that about that cute boy! I was about to shout at Jack when "COME ON!! GET BACK IN YOUR CELLS" a guard shouted. I sighed and took a deep breath. As I got up Brooklyn dragfed me to oneside and gave me a smile. "Good luck with that one" Brooklyn said as I gave him a confused look. Then we left the food court...

After another 15 minutes. I started walking back up the coridoor to my cell when I heard a noise... But it wasnt a normal prison noise like screaming or shouting or a fight happeneing... It was crying? I opened my cell door to see the boy I was talking to before and a prison guard shouting at him and the prison guard slapped the boy across the face. "I will be back later" the guard said as he left me and a crying boy in the room...

I didnt know what to do. Should I tell him to shut up or do I look after him? I sat on my bed and thought for a moment... "I am sorry... My name is Rye btw.. If you even care" he mumbeled at the end. He sat on his own prison bed and looked at me. I smiled at him to see if it would smile back and it did... Oh my. His smile was breathtaking... "You should wear that smile more often... And my name is Andy... I am here because i used to be in a gang with my older brother" i said as I tried to make conversation with the boy. He looked into my blue eyes. "I swear I didnt kill him... I was backstage at the time in Spain not in England trying to rob some drugs" he said as he gave me some sad eyes. "I believe you. Now tell me a bit abiut yourself.

4 hours later
It was time for lunch. Me and Rye started to walk over to the food court. He was actually quite funny. I could tell most of the other prisoners were very intrested in Rye. Well who wouldnt be. But he is mine and no ones gonna take him away from me! We grabbed are food and we sat down with Brooklyn, Mikey and Jack. We talked for a while went we all felt a pressence behind us...

"Hi there..."